Uber Cramping

japiranio

Awards
Iv been getting these crazy cramps in what ever muscle I work at the gym. I only work one muscle paired with a leg muscle. i do about 25 sets. I drink alil over a gallon a day in water but i seems like i dont retain it because i piss every 30mins. I currently take about 4g of mono hydrate. I use about 2 scoops of VITALYTE so im getting my electrolytes. i take fish oil and multi vitamin and d-ribsome.
I imagine the cramps just come from extreme fatigue.

if anybody has any ideas id greatly appreciate it

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
You might have inadequate electrolyte levels...

Try getting more potassium in your diet and see if your sodium levels are adequate.

japiranio

Awards
i took at potassium pill for about a month but it gave me the runs.. i try to eat a banana everyday hasnt help

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
25 sets?!?!? what kind of workout are you doing?

japiranio

Awards
crazy **** man. i got at least 5 excises. 5 sets each open an close with light weight and go heavy for 3

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
well there's your problem. That's a lot of stress on your muscles... I'd be cramping after like the 8th set.

If you are hell bent on doing that routine, look into poseidon or taurine

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
i took at potassium pill for about a month but it gave me the runs.. i try to eat a banana everyday hasnt help

Average potassium pill at GNC 99 grams of potassium, average grams for 1/4th of a tsp of mortons lite salt 350 grams of potassium.