- 03-04-2009, 09:47 PM
- 03-04-2009, 10:02 PM
Almonds - I never leave home without them. (Ok, not true, but you get the idea).
Protein Bars and Jerky are pretty solid as well. Most yogurt travels well too, as does fruit.
- 03-05-2009, 12:30 AM
03-05-2009, 12:34 AM
03-05-2009, 12:49 AM
I get little tupperware jars and fill then up with protein then bring water balls and fill them up with the protein/water. Good CHEAP way to get protein on the go.
03-05-2009, 01:56 AM
Water balls? lol
Beef jerkey, lean deli meat sandwhiches (w/natty pb if you need extra cals), protein shakes, Supreme protein/Pure Protein bars, fruits, nuts.
03-05-2009, 08:42 AM
03-05-2009, 10:02 AM
03-06-2009, 08:18 AM
I think the healthiest are nuts, tuna, or a protein shake.
Jerkey and protein bars are great but the jerkey's got alot of sodium, and protein bars have alot of extra ingredients and extra shti in them.
Similar Forum Threads
- By arnold77 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 06-09-2011, 10:56 AM
- By Ms9 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 11-22-2010, 07:58 PM
- By Luv2Fly in forum Female FitnessReplies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2010, 12:11 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 02-21-2010, 10:00 PM
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2006, 01:10 AM