fat!!

snafu2u22

Awards
Im going to start leaning out in a couple weeks, I want to keep as much hard earned bulk as possible, but loose my fat. Should I do the carb in the morning and carbs after workout thing, and load up on protein and some good fats? If anyone one could give me some insight it would be much appreciated

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Thats what i did man. How tall are you? How old are you? and How much do you weigh currently?

The only times I had carbs were first thing in the AM, and Pre and Post workout (I workout in the late afternoon). For all other snacks/meals it was natural PB, unsalted nuts, fish oils, etc. Keep the protein above 1 g per body weight

snafu2u22

Awards
Im 20 year sold six foot 3 about 250lbs. I really just want to loose the fat i gaine don my lower stomach from bulking. I dont necessarily wanna loose alot of weight, as leats as possible but shred up my stomach

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would eat at 200 kcal above maintenence is protein and fat (but the extra 200 kcal can come from Waxy for post workout)

i wouldnt do the carbs for breakfast unless you workout after that meal if you decide to diet down with carbs.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
your asking alot of questions, but they're common ones, what I advise is...
-keep carbs to ONLY around your WO (pre & post)
-INTERVAL CARDIO-HIIT (its the $hit!!!)-it'll help get rid of that lower fat we all hate
-at LEAST 1g of protein per pound, (I get in 250-300)
-fats are important but some are hard to get in...oils, all natty PB

snafu2u22

Awards
im going to be doing interval training in the morning and lift weights later on in the day... I should take in some carbs after running correct?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
im going to be doing interval training in the morning and lift weights later on in the day... I should take in some carbs after running correct?
honestly, I dont know, sometimes I do, sometimes I dont, but if I'm hungry its usually a small piece of fruit, or a piece of wheat bread with a small amount of jelly on it

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
nothing to do with the topic but i hear so many people use "loose fat". American ppl that is. is that the American way of saying "lose fat" ?

BIGHIGGS

Awards
nothing to do with the topic but i hear so many people use "loose fat". American ppl that is. is that the American way of saying "lose fat" ?

NO ITS NOT....SOME PEOLE JUST CANT SPELL FOR $HlT!!!!