Just want opinions on what you would do?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.77%

Just want opinions on what you would do?

Right now to this very day im 15 with a BF % of 13. This is my 1st year of actuall commited bodybuilding and ive gained 7lbs of muscle in the past year. Im now at this point were i dunno if i should bulk or cut or maintain, all i know is i dont want to be fat this summer cause im going to be doing a lot of travel to a lot of BEACH!! Im Just curious of what others would do if they were at this same point im at.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.36%

Eat eat eat.

Summer is still a couple of months away and your metabolism is raging anyways. If you feel like you're getting fatter then adjust your macros, otherwise I wouldn't be surprised if you leaned out by summer anyways.

Usually once summer comes I'll start trimming down just because I'm so much more active and outside than during the winter, without any adjusted diet.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

recomp. get your calories like 200-250 below maintenance...keep protein high...carbs moderate, and fats high. do cardio a few times a week...you can add a few lbs of lean mass and shrink down the body fat
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.44%

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    recomp. get your calories like 200-250 below maintenance...keep protein high...carbs moderate, and fats high. do cardio a few times a week...you can add a few lbs of lean mass and shrink down the body fat
    why would you keep your fats high?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.77%

Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemy View Post
    Eat eat eat.

Summer is still a couple of months away and your metabolism is raging anyways. If you feel like you're getting fatter then adjust your macros, otherwise I wouldn't be surprised if you leaned out by summer anyways.

Usually once summer comes I'll start trimming down just because I'm so much more active and outside than during the winter, without any adjusted diet.
    very true about activeness through summer i do a lot of basketball,swimming,hiking ect
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.77%

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    My diet is that right now so adding some more cardio would prob help. thnks for your input
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode99 View Post
    why would you keep your fats high?
    because you can't starve your body and make lean gains. if he was on an all out cut then yea, you could have a high protein, low carb AND low fat diet. But the body needs energy from somewhere. If its not taking in carbs, it will use the fats as energy, mostly at rest is when your body is using fat as energy anyway. Carbs are just for intense energy such as lifting.
    Go look at marc lobliner's diet (owner of scivation) hes a big advocate of only having carbs around a workout.
    plus monounsaturated fats raise test levels naturally, and are a good source of cals
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

if you are mesomorph just do a lean bulk, if ectomorph (first i apologize but bulk and eat a ton) and 'i doubt you are endomorphic with 13%bodyfat but in the case that you were use carpee advice on the recomp
    if you play sports dont worry too much about adding extra cardio... dont go runnin a ton of miles or anythin jus tplay some bball, tennis, no-pad tackle football..stuff like that
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need some opinions
    By dayday88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 01:09 AM
  2. OPinions on M1-T
    By crowbar46 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 12:41 PM
  3. Need some opinions!!!! Please and Thanks!!!
    By chrisdyson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 02:30 AM
  4. Need your opinions
    By dtrain13 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 08:48 PM
  5. Opinions Please!!!
    By theamazing3000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 01:30 PM