Mac N Cheese

1. Mac N Cheese

Im a kid that loves mac n cheese and i was wondering how bad it is for me. I eat Kraft. But i have noticed that there is a Whole wheat mac n cheese so i was thinking of buying it. Also i've been on a very strict diet for about 2 months now, but my weakness is mac n cheese i dont know why but i just love it. If anybody can help that would be awesome.

2. The whole wheat Mac and Cheese is probably better than regular, but anything in moderation isn't going to derail your efforts. If you're trying to lose weight, the most important thing is to be in a caloric deficit.

3. make homemade mac and cheese, least you know whats going into it. I'm not to sure on what goes into the kraft mac and cheese but i'm sure it has got crap in it that you don't need
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
    •   

4. chub do u know any recipes for homemade mac and cheese?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Basketball23 View Post
    chub do u know any recipes for homemade mac and cheese?
    not off the top of my head no, but in high school i did make an awesome cheese sauce. NO LUMPS!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

6. go to foodnetwork.com and search it. Alton Brown has a great one

7. Get a cook book they always have a good mac n cheese recipe in there

8. Good stuff.

9. It should be fine. Assuming you fit it into your macros, you'll be fine.

10. There's tons of Mac and cheese recipees out there. Here's 396 to get you started. Sort by rating. http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes.ph...s=d&foodid=954

11. mmm... mac and cheese... brb

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cheese?
    By MoTiV in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 06:56 PM
  2. CHEESE
    By muscle4747 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 11:37 PM
  3. Who Cut the Cheese?
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat