Hey Guys, What can I take to sleep for a really long time??

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Question Hey Guys, What can I take to sleep for a really long time??

I usually sleep for only about 7-8 hours, I want to sleep for 12+ hours. Thanks

2. Phenibut works well in my experience.
    •   

3. Are you a hot female? If so I have a roofee colada here for you...

4. Why do you want to sleep so much?

5. Take some cyanide pills, that'll help u get alot of sleep

6. The phenibut worked well, but I would try taking 3 mg of melatonin.

7. Bourbon on the rocks + Bullet Proof or Somnidren.

Works wonders after a particularly hard day. I'm out 10+ easy after that.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

8. 6 xanax and a fifth of vodka should do the trick

9. a couple brewskies+advil PM+Abyss/Shuteye/knockout+ZMA should knock you out cold or kill you

10. Seroquel.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

11. i take 6mg melatonin every night. I dont sleep for 12+ hours, but 7-8 I get are much better. i wake up well rested, and I find two pills before bed have replaced the 3-4 cups of jo in the morning.
    works well IMHO

12. The best sleep I have ever had was taking tylenol PM (2x the recomended dosage) and ZMA. Also do a hard run in the late afternoon u will definately sleep for 10+ hours

13. Damn dude...if I sleep for 12 hours I feel worse than if I has gotton 3 hours.

14. 5HTP is really awesome, and not too heavy. Eat a few turkeys before bed :P

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Seroquel.
    seconded. I took 1 pill of seroquel once and it knocked me out for a good 12 hours

16. get ur michael phelps on and down a couple muscle relaxers with beer.

17. 100mg benadryl + an aspirin has worked well for me

18. I naturally sleep fairly well, but when I take about 5g of GABA about 30 minutes before I sleep, I get awesome, deep sleep. When I wake up, I feel completely rested.

19. I thought GHB was taken off the market?

20. Depends which market you are referring too
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

21. Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    Damn dude...if I sleep for 12 hours I feel worse than if I has gotton 3 hours.
    same here......my body tells me when it's time to get up if not the alarm. some days 7 hours is cool and some 10 is cool. usually depends on how much stress i have going on and how hard working, training and school are treating me. wonder why he wants to sleep so long. long flight? hope he didn't read that pro's sleep that long and assume that he should start doing that......unless he wants to be pro that is

22. If you're wanting to sleep 12 plus hours then you may want to visit a therapist and find out why... there's no reason at all to sleep that much when you're already getting plenty of sleep. If you're sleeping in healthy levels and your body isn't wanting to sleep any longer then there is no need. If the girl in your dream is that hot then you can probably just hit the internet and not sleep your life away

23. Quote Originally Posted by GOTSPEED View Post
    Just out of curiosity.. why do u want to sleep for so long?

24. I once slept for about 14 hours when I took about 10+ grams of phenibut. I may or may not have had an ativan with it Honestly, there's nothing fun, healthy or advantageous about sleeping this long. You wake up feeling like ****. It was accidental when I did it (one of my first times trying phenibut) and I never wanted to take that much again.

25. Blunt of chronic

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920

26. Quote Originally Posted by GOTSPEED View Post
    Come shovel my driveway and walks. Guaranteed at least 13 hours of sleep when you are done.
  27. vadox6466

ghb

28. 1. Seroquel. Don't take over 50mg your first time, until you know how it effects you.

2. GHB

3. Meletonin, b6, and 1-carboxy

29. i still am not sure why u want to sleep so long.....anyone?

30. If you haven't slept for 10 - 12 hours a night for a week then you really do not know what you are missing.

I usually sleep about 6 - 7 hours and THINK I am fully rested and most of you probably think you are as well.

BUT back when Renewtrient(legal GHB) was still legal I would wake up after about 7 hours without an alarm clock, drink a cap full when I woke up and fall back to sleep for another 2 - 3 hours.

WOW my recovery from workouts was amazing. Over all felt FANTASTIC!

Wish they still had that stuff available legally.

Like I say I didn't know what I was missing until I did it for about a week straight.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

31. haha well i need an alarm to wake up anytime before 9 hours of sleep. It makes sense I just never thought of it that way.. Did it really help recovery that much more?

32. melatonin and a few rips from a bong.

33. i generally sleep 10 hours a night at least.. but i get more like12 hrs sleep pretty frequently

34. if you want to do it legally.....bulletproof + melatonin and maybe some nighttime cold medicine (dxm)

35. 6-7 hours is all you need. lifes too short to spend it sleeping

36. I cant understand why you would want to sleep for 12 hours. For me 7 is great. If I am struggling, melatonin or 4 abyss and I am set to go
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

37. Why is everyone advocating drugs? Is this a drug forum or a bodybuilding forum?

You shouldn't need 12 hours of sleep either. You don't gain anything more than 1hr for sleeping longer. And I think after that one hour it becomes detrimental.

For better quality sleep just take ZMA+Melatonin.

38. Quote Originally Posted by majinbijiita View Post
    Why is everyone advocating drugs? Is this a drug forum or a bodybuilding forum?

You shouldn't need 12 hours of sleep either. You don't gain anything more than 1hr for sleeping longer. And I think after that one hour it becomes detrimental.

For better quality sleep just take ZMA+Melatonin.
    Drugs on a bodybuilding forum. Now that's just crazy.

39. I agree that quality is more important than quantity with anything more then 8 hrs. I'm a little concerned with the amount of people recommending drugs and alcohol... especially combined haha. But seriously some people might take those posts seriously and end up dead. I would recommend melatonin, from personal expirience. Also, when I first started taking USP labs Prime I slept for 12 hours for the first time in my life. - I took 4 caps with a protein shake before bed on the day of a heavy deadlift workout, which usually makes me pretty sore. I went to bed at midnight and woke up just before noon the next day feeling like I hadn;t even worked out. Have yet to duplicate those results beyond the first week or two of prime tho...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 10:55 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 09:12 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 08:24 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 08:00 PM
  5. My first supp order in a long time... love you guys!
    By Aeternitatis in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 02:52 PM