Hey Guys, What can I take to sleep for a really long time??

GOTSPEED

Awards
I usually sleep for only about 7-8 hours, I want to sleep for 12+ hours. Thanks

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut works well in my experience.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Are you a hot female? If so I have a roofee colada here for you...

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Take some cyanide pills, that'll help u get alot of sleep :D

DarkDragon

Awards
The phenibut worked well, but I would try taking 3 mg of melatonin.

tehockey

tehockey

Awards
6 xanax and a fifth of vodka should do the trick:thumbsup:

iRishous

Awards
a couple brewskies+advil PM+Abyss/Shuteye/knockout+ZMA should knock you out cold or kill you

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seroquel.

SamuraiSid

Awards
i take 6mg melatonin every night. I dont sleep for 12+ hours, but 7-8 I get are much better. i wake up well rested, and I find two pills before bed have replaced the 3-4 cups of jo in the morning.
works well IMHO

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
The best sleep I have ever had was taking tylenol PM (2x the recomended dosage) and ZMA. Also do a hard run in the late afternoon u will definately sleep for 10+ hours

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude...if I sleep for 12 hours I feel worse than if I has gotton 3 hours.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
5HTP is really awesome, and not too heavy. Eat a few turkeys before bed :p

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
get ur michael phelps on and down a couple muscle relaxers with beer.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100mg benadryl + an aspirin has worked well for me

vrainz

Awards
I naturally sleep fairly well, but when I take about 5g of GABA about 30 minutes before I sleep, I get awesome, deep sleep. When I wake up, I feel completely rested.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends which market you are referring too ;)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude...if I sleep for 12 hours I feel worse than if I has gotton 3 hours.
same here......my body tells me when it's time to get up if not the alarm. some days 7 hours is cool and some 10 is cool. usually depends on how much stress i have going on and how hard working, training and school are treating me. wonder why he wants to sleep so long. long flight? hope he didn't read that pro's sleep that long and assume that he should start doing that......unless he wants to be pro that is

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're wanting to sleep 12 plus hours then you may want to visit a therapist and find out why... there's no reason at all to sleep that much when you're already getting plenty of sleep. If you're sleeping in healthy levels and your body isn't wanting to sleep any longer then there is no need. If the girl in your dream is that hot then you can probably just hit the internet and not sleep your life away :)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I once slept for about 14 hours when I took about 10+ grams of phenibut. I may or may not have had an ativan with it :shock: Honestly, there's nothing fun, healthy or advantageous about sleeping this long. You wake up feeling like ****. It was accidental when I did it (one of my first times trying phenibut) and I never wanted to take that much again.

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
Blunt of chronic

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
1. Seroquel. Don't take over 50mg your first time, until you know how it effects you.

2. GHB

3. Meletonin, b6, and 1-carboxy

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i still am not sure why u want to sleep so long.....anyone?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
If you haven't slept for 10 - 12 hours a night for a week then you really do not know what you are missing.

I usually sleep about 6 - 7 hours and THINK I am fully rested and most of you probably think you are as well.

BUT back when Renewtrient(legal GHB) was still legal I would wake up after about 7 hours without an alarm clock, drink a cap full when I woke up and fall back to sleep for another 2 - 3 hours.

WOW my recovery from workouts was amazing. Over all felt FANTASTIC!

Wish they still had that stuff available legally.

Like I say I didn't know what I was missing until I did it for about a week straight.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
haha well i need an alarm to wake up anytime before 9 hours of sleep. It makes sense I just never thought of it that way.. Did it really help recovery that much more?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i generally sleep 10 hours a night at least.. but i get more like12 hrs sleep pretty frequently

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you want to do it legally.....bulletproof + melatonin and maybe some nighttime cold medicine (dxm)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
6-7 hours is all you need. lifes too short to spend it sleeping

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant understand why you would want to sleep for 12 hours. For me 7 is great. If I am struggling, melatonin or 4 abyss and I am set to go

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
Why is everyone advocating drugs? Is this a drug forum or a bodybuilding forum?

You shouldn't need 12 hours of sleep either. You don't gain anything more than 1hr for sleeping longer. And I think after that one hour it becomes detrimental.

For better quality sleep just take ZMA+Melatonin.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Why is everyone advocating drugs? Is this a drug forum or a bodybuilding forum?

You shouldn't need 12 hours of sleep either. You don't gain anything more than 1hr for sleeping longer. And I think after that one hour it becomes detrimental.

For better quality sleep just take ZMA+Melatonin.
Drugs on a bodybuilding forum. Now that's just crazy.

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
I agree that quality is more important than quantity with anything more then 8 hrs. I'm a little concerned with the amount of people recommending drugs and alcohol... especially combined haha. But seriously some people might take those posts seriously and end up dead. I would recommend melatonin, from personal expirience. Also, when I first started taking USP labs Prime I slept for 12 hours for the first time in my life. - I took 4 caps with a protein shake before bed on the day of a heavy deadlift workout, which usually makes me pretty sore. I went to bed at midnight and woke up just before noon the next day feeling like I hadn;t even worked out. Have yet to duplicate those results beyond the first week or two of prime tho...

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
just pop 6mg of xaxax and you could sleep for 12 hours through a hurricane lol

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
bottle of whiskey and a blunt of some dank azz chronic you will be knocked the fuk out!!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
dude ambien is no joke! my doctor gave me some. I took one one night and started watching t.v. while drinking a beer....... well, next thing i know, im waking up with my face on the coffee table but still sitting on the couch with the beer in my lap spilt in my lap, drooling all over the coffee table. Ha, once i woke up i felt great and had the best sleep of my life! haha. Cant believe how good i felt in such a crappy position.