Attn Canadians: Cheap Egg Whites @ No Frills!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i wish canadian websites would be something like

steveoph.canada.eh

:)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Lol, yea the .ca isn't all the catchy , eh ;) If I manage to find my $1 off coupons I think I'll be in heaven... free egg whites, and these come in Cheese & Chive flavouring!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Lol, yea the .ca isn't all the catchy , eh ;) If I manage to find my $1 off coupons I think I'll be in heaven... free egg whites, and these come in Cheese & Chive flavouring!
funny story here. i was born in orange county california. both my parents are canadian though. when they went to get me my canadian citizenship, they asked for my birth certificate.

somehow, i was born in "orange county canada" because someone up on the govt level messed up on translating what "CA" stood for :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
funny story here. i was born in orange county california. both my parents are canadian though. when they went to get me my canadian citizenship, they asked for my birth certificate.

somehow, i was born in "orange county canada" because someone up on the govt level messed up on translating what "CA" stood for :)
Lots of interesting typos. I know my dad ended up being officially "Nichlas" because the missed the "o":shock: