100% liquid egg whites, u like?

1. 100% liquid egg whites, u like?

Seeing if you guys like the 100% liquid egg whites from egg white international, thinking about trying them, seem convienent and good quality protein, thoughts?

•   

2. I buy them from Costco; they're a staple for most guys on the forums here. Whole eggs are good too; I do 5 whole eggs, 1c. Egg Whites (8), and ~1c. Skim Milk into an omelet.

3. I was thinking about getting them, but not at that price.

4. I love it, I mix it with fruit Punch Crystal light, and strawberry whey, a lot eaiser then cracking eggs all day. I perfer drinking them, then cooking them

5. they're no different from liquid eqq whites from the supermarket, but the option to buy them in bulk is convenient, I recommend them

6. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I buy them from Costco; they're a staple for most guys on the forums here. Whole eggs are good too; I do 5 whole eggs, 1c. Egg Whites (8), and ~1c. Skim Milk into an omelet.
    Wait.... they sell "BUCKETS" of egg whites at Costco? Did I read you right?
    NSCA - CSCS

7. have a membership at sams and have only seen the "egg beaters" brand which has immitation yolks in them...would prefer a 10 gallon bucket of plain egg whites.

and anything cheaper for your protein than plain eggs? if im worried about more protein i can just have more whey or meat

8. Quote Originally Posted by krogtaar View Post
    have a membership at sams and have only seen the "egg beaters" brand which has immitation yolks in them...would prefer a 10 gallon bucket of plain egg whites.

and anything cheaper for your protein than plain eggs? if im worried about more protein i can just have more whey or meat
    Yeah, egg beaters is pretty generic. I can get that at my Albertson's, but I'd rather have me a bucket of egg white's too. Lana's Egg Whites are only sold in Northern California or somewhere hours away from where I am. I've done a store of seller location for Lana's and they're all hours away.
    NSCA - CSCS

9. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Yeah, egg beaters is pretty generic. I can get that at my Albertson's, but I'd rather have me a bucket of egg white's too. Lana's Egg Whites are only sold in Northern California or somewhere hours away from where I am. I've done a store of seller location for Lana's and they're all hours away.
    you've probly got a better shot there...the midwest barely has any "health food" stores, and their selection isnt aimed at bodybuilders
    •   

10. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Wait.... they sell "BUCKETS" of egg whites at Costco? Did I read you right?
    Sorry for missing your reply for so long. No buckets, only 500g Container, that come in 2 or 3's.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Liquid (uncooked) Egg whites protein content
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 04:36 PM
  2. egg whites from the shell vs. egg whites from the carton
    By AjdUsmc in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 11:53 AM
  3. liquid egg whites?
    By mitch911 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6