100% liquid egg whites, u like?
- 02-17-2009, 06:24 PM
- 02-18-2009, 11:58 AM
- 02-18-2009, 03:32 PM
I buy them from Costco; they're a staple for most guys on the forums here. Whole eggs are good too; I do 5 whole eggs, 1c. Egg Whites (8), and ~1c. Skim Milk into an omelet.
02-21-2009, 08:08 PM
I was thinking about getting them, but not at that price.
02-23-2009, 02:44 PM
I love it, I mix it with fruit Punch Crystal light, and strawberry whey, a lot eaiser then cracking eggs all day. I perfer drinking them, then cooking them
02-23-2009, 04:25 PM
they're no different from liquid eqq whites from the supermarket, but the option to buy them in bulk is convenient, I recommend them
02-23-2009, 04:32 PM
02-25-2009, 12:36 PM
have a membership at sams and have only seen the "egg beaters" brand which has immitation yolks in them...would prefer a 10 gallon bucket of plain egg whites.
and anything cheaper for your protein than plain eggs? if im worried about more protein i can just have more whey or meat
02-25-2009, 12:41 PM
NSCA - CSCS
02-25-2009, 12:57 PM
02-25-2009, 01:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2011, 02:36 PM
- By AjdUsmc in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 10-06-2010, 09:53 AM
- By mitch911 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 03-30-2006, 02:35 PM
- By elgallotapout in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 04-30-2005, 08:39 AM
- By Stingray in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 10-14-2004, 08:34 AM