- 02-17-2009, 02:57 AM
So lately Ive been having indigestion problems after taking protein powders. Upset stomach, bloating and gas are beginning more common. I eat a balanced diet with plenty of carbs and veggies through whole foods. Current powders are whey and casein both by optimum and cytogainer. As a side note I have changed my multi from animal pak to opti-men (optimum again), if this helps at all... anybody got anything?
- 02-17-2009, 01:27 PM
02-17-2009, 04:07 PM
02-18-2009, 04:33 PM
Definitely sounds like lactose intolerance. Just yesterday I heard a lactose intolerant person that was OK with ATW's Isolate. You might want to try that when it comes back in stock on Monday/Tues, or look into lactose-free protein powders like egg and pea.
Similar Forum Threads
- By khafra in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-02-2003, 10:51 AM
- By wojo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2002, 07:50 PM
- By fullycovered in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2002, 08:27 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-24-2002, 08:14 PM
- By chosen5 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2002, 02:06 PM