My diet - thoughts

1. My diet - thoughts

Hi guys, new to forum - wanted to say hello & let everyone know my diet.
    22years old, training for a year - 4 day split & quite strict now for 4months.

Trained before but not properly like this past year.

AM: Protein shake with oats a weetabix and peanut butter (teaspoon) & water

couple hours later chicken breast with green veg and jacket potato

couple of hours later again same meal maybe with fish instead OR a sandwich with beef, or other meat source

couple hours later MRP - CNP MRP

NOS & Creatine pre-workout stimulant

Train

Post workout shake with HMB & Creatine Ethyl Ester

Evening meal - pasta in a sauce with chicken/cheese, or chicken & veg and potato/rice - evening meals vary but always stick to wholemeal/wholegrain, and some source of protein via meat or dairy

2. Your diet looks solid, but we can help you a little more if you tell us what your goals are - bulk? cut? As long as you have enough food to fuel your workout, you should be good. If you're not gaining muscle, add some food. If you're gaining fat, drop the calories.
    •   

3. Well im on the bulk trying to bulk anyway lol Steadily putting weight on at a rate of about a good solid lb every week and half - god knows how long that will last tho!

Definition across shoulders and arms is best but chest, stomach need a bit of a cut so i'll perhaps stick to this for a couple more months then wait for summer and cut - what you tihnk?

4. A pound a week is a good rate; any more than that and you'll likely end up with unwanted fat. Personally, I think it's better to pack on some muscle first and then cut down...and winter is a great time for bulking

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on my bulking diet
    By mkretz in forum Bulking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 04:01 AM
  2. Thoughts on the One Week Diet Cleanse
    By divadeluxe11 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 04:01 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 10:00 AM
  4. Thoughts of a Keto-V diet?