looking for journal articles on childhood/adolescent obesity
- 02-07-2009, 01:43 PM
- 02-07-2009, 02:41 PM
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
- 02-07-2009, 02:45 PM
02-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Does your university have a website for it's library?
If so, there could be a link through the library's website to a list of database subscriptions that require your school user name and pw.
That's how it was with my school.
02-11-2009, 09:22 AM
look at websites of CDC, ADA, American Public Health, etc, etc, also, sometimes it helps just to google it and siff our for yourself which are reputable. I did a paper in graduate school on adolescent obesity and found most of my articles on these sites
Similar Forum Threads
- By dotyfish in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2010, 01:12 PM
- By machinehead in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2007, 04:58 PM
- By pistonpump in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2007, 02:31 AM
- By ironwolf727 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2006, 07:21 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2003, 01:42 PM