looking for journal articles on childhood/adolescent obesity

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
If anybody has any good info on these, I'd love to have it. I'm doing a research synthesis for a class of mine, and decided to go with childhood obesity because I fukcing hate seeing chunky kids running around!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
If anybody has any good info on these, I'd love to have it. I'm doing a research synthesis for a class of mine, and decided to go with childhood obesity because I fukcing hate seeing chunky kids running around!
Truth be told, I'd prefer to see them running as opposed to playing video games. :18:

Do you have access through your school to databases like CAB Abstracts, MEDLINE, or PubMed?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Truth be told, I'd prefer to see them running as opposed to playing video games. :18:

Do you have access through your school to databases like CAB Abstracts, MEDLINE, or PubMed?
I'm looking and looking around the university website and can't find sh*t :(

I can access some articles through the site, but, options have been very limited thus far. Hmm.

edit: just figured out what I was doing wrong. Now I can get a TON of these babies!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Does your university have a website for it's library?

If so, there could be a link through the library's website to a list of database subscriptions that require your school user name and pw.

That's how it was with my school.

R

redhawk

Awards
look at websites of CDC, ADA, American Public Health, etc, etc, also, sometimes it helps just to google it and siff our for yourself which are reputable. I did a paper in graduate school on adolescent obesity and found most of my articles on these sites