Biofreeze

nightshift

nightshift

Awards
Biofreeze

I was recently turned on to this product through my sister-in-law. She is a massage therapist and she uses this stuff in her practice. The results for me have been fantastic. My experience with other topical pain relievers has never been positive. For whatever reason, this stuff works. I use it on my knees, lower back, etc... If you do a google search for Biofreeze you can get more info. Thankfully, I have been getting mine for free through my sister-in-law. Has anyone else heard of this or used it?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Save yourself a ton of money and just get some Jacks Absorbent Blue Heat. Pretty much the exact same ingredients except it smells like peppermint and only runs about $7 a bottle which last for months.

Oh Yeah, its made for horse too......

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have to look more into this... I haven't ever had any positive results from topical pain relievers either

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
This was WIDELY used by fellow individuals who graduated through a military training school with me. And they spoke incredibly highly of the stuff - apparantly it saves lives. Never have used it myself, but it seems to be icy hot... on steroids.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
This stuff was pretty popular with the track team when I was in high school. I used cryogel and was pleased with the results. It was like an ice bath in a tube.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
great stuff! i used it during track events as well as wrestling

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
I second the cryogel, use it alot after MMA training.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting...

BIOFREEZE® products with ILEX
CRYOTHERAPY PAIN RELIEF

BIOFREEZE products are a unique, effective pain reliever formulated to provide a variety of benefits for therapy, pain relief, exercise/training and overall comfort.

BIOFREEZE products contain ILEX, an herbal extract from a South American holly shrub. ILEX is used around the world in various health & wellness formulations. BIOFREEZE topical analgesic does not use waxes, oils, aloe or petroleum. The result is a fast-acting, penetrating, long lasting pain reliever.

BIOFREEZE products can effectively help relieve pain from:
• Sore Muscles & Muscle Sprains
• Back, Shoulder, Neck Pain
• Arthritis
• Painful Ankle, Knee, Hip & Elbow Joints
• Muscular Strains

Use BIOFREEZE products to relieve pain prior to:
• Ultrasound Treatments
• Massage Therapy
• Soft Tissue Trigger Point Therapy
• Rehabilitation Exercises
• Pre and Post Workout Stretch

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My family owns over 400 horses, and about 600 head of cattle. When I was in HS I used blue heat during baseball season. Everyone used to ask what it was and by the end of my first fall ball season, the whole team was using it.

ILiftBig

Awards
Biofreeze

I was recently turned on to this product through my sister-in-law. She is a massage therapist and she uses this stuff in her practice. The results for me have been fantastic. My experience with other topical pain relievers has never been positive. For whatever reason, this stuff works. I use it on my knees, lower back, etc... If you do a google search for Biofreeze you can get more info. Thankfully, I have been getting mine for free through my sister-in-law. Has anyone else heard of this or used it?
I have used it and it is a very good product. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it was a bit pricey.

I found a product that was recommended by race horse trainers here in Houston called Super Strength Equi-Tite. It runs about $12-$14 per 16 oz.