Too Many Supplaments????
- 01-26-2009, 09:34 AM
- 01-26-2009, 10:22 AM
i wouldnt say so. i think your right on point of what you really need. although if this were my stack i would take glutamine out, just due to the fact that your whey more than likely has it in it, and it hasnt really been proven to effect recovery that significantly. i've never tried zma, but i loved powerfull/1-carboxy. Also i gave waxy maize a run for a couple tubs, and i felt it wasnt necessary. i listened to a couple interviews on superhuman radio, and read articles here and there that dispelled waximaize so i figured why waste anymore money? of course someone will think differently but that just MO. so for my shakes i use a cup of oats. BUT if you feel they all work for ya then by all means keep using them. SO NO i dont think you have to much.
01-26-2009, 02:19 PM
01-26-2009, 02:24 PM
01-26-2009, 02:49 PM
Depends on the persons definition of too much...thats nothing outrageous in my opinion tho
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By psychospic in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2006, 10:34 PM
- By faerieeyes3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 05-31-2006, 07:02 PM
- By Morhpeous in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2005, 05:29 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 02-18-2004, 03:23 PM
- By polarbear42psu in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2003, 09:52 PM