Apple Cider Vinegar for stomach virus - AnabolicMinds.com

Apple Cider Vinegar for stomach virus

1. New Member

Apple Cider Vinegar for stomach virus

Every winter I am petrified of getting the stomach bug, however it always manages to get me. Well this year I may have found something that helps reduce the severity of the virus. I have read numerous stories about how apple cider vinegar can cure just about anything. Well last Thursday I woke up at my girlfriends house at about 3 am. My stomach was cramping and I was dizzy and could tell what would happen next. I drove myself home, nearly having to stop the car several times. I quickly downed about 10 ounces of apple cider vinegar. The symptoms never got worse and i was actually able to fall asleep. I woke up about 9 am and drank another glass. My stomach bothered me and everything I ate came out the other end, however I did not progress to the vomiting and dizzy spells and the cold sweats that I had gotten in the other years.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by machine528 View Post
    Every winter I am petrified of getting the stomach bug, however it always manages to get me. Well this year I may have found something that helps reduce the severity of the virus. I have read numerous stories about how apple cider vinegar can cure just about anything. Well last Thursday I woke up at my girlfriends house at about 3 am. My stomach was cramping and I was dizzy and could tell what would happen next. I drove myself home, nearly having to stop the car several times. I quickly downed about 10 ounces of apple cider vinegar. The symptoms never got worse and i was actually able to fall asleep. I woke up about 9 am and drank another glass. My stomach bothered me and everything I ate came out the other end, however I did not progress to the vomiting and dizzy spells and the cold sweats that I had gotten in the other years.

ya its very good man--------go google search to read all about its other uses---

I use the reg. vinegar to kill my athletes feet from gym sweat
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

does apple cider vinegar get rid of bloat and gas during a bulk phase?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreAnabolic View Post
    does apple cider vinegar get rid of bloat and gas during a bulk phase?
    Ive taking it during that and no changes as regards to bloat/gas but what did help was adding some probiotics
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

10 ozs of ACV is an insane amount. The most my stomach can handle is about 2 tablespoons.

Sounds like you keep getting the Noro Virus which there is little immunity to. Had that last winter..uugh.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.

ive studied ACV for years. i deal with stomach problems. Anyway, 10oz is way to much. You want to do 2 table spoons with 4-6oz water or just to your taste pref.

I basically put 6tbs into a 16oz bottle of water each day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ACV - Apple Cider Vinegar
    By votum in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 06:02 AM
  2. apple cider vinegar flushing the test
    By TylerDurden7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 12:40 PM
  3. White Vinegar/Apple Cider Vinegar? Confused.
    By jshin in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 02:26 PM
  4. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Question
    By keeper in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 09:45 PM
  5. Apple cider vinegar?
    By Bulldog7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 05:02 AM