Apple Cider Vinegar for stomach virus

1. Apple Cider Vinegar for stomach virus

Every winter I am petrified of getting the stomach bug, however it always manages to get me. Well this year I may have found something that helps reduce the severity of the virus. I have read numerous stories about how apple cider vinegar can cure just about anything. Well last Thursday I woke up at my girlfriends house at about 3 am. My stomach was cramping and I was dizzy and could tell what would happen next. I drove myself home, nearly having to stop the car several times. I quickly downed about 10 ounces of apple cider vinegar. The symptoms never got worse and i was actually able to fall asleep. I woke up about 9 am and drank another glass. My stomach bothered me and everything I ate came out the other end, however I did not progress to the vomiting and dizzy spells and the cold sweats that I had gotten in the other years.

2. Quote Originally Posted by machine528 View Post
    Every winter I am petrified of getting the stomach bug, however it always manages to get me. Well this year I may have found something that helps reduce the severity of the virus. I have read numerous stories about how apple cider vinegar can cure just about anything. Well last Thursday I woke up at my girlfriends house at about 3 am. My stomach was cramping and I was dizzy and could tell what would happen next. I drove myself home, nearly having to stop the car several times. I quickly downed about 10 ounces of apple cider vinegar. The symptoms never got worse and i was actually able to fall asleep. I woke up about 9 am and drank another glass. My stomach bothered me and everything I ate came out the other end, however I did not progress to the vomiting and dizzy spells and the cold sweats that I had gotten in the other years.

ya its very good man--------go google search to read all about its other uses---

I use the reg. vinegar to kill my athletes feet from gym sweat

3. does apple cider vinegar get rid of bloat and gas during a bulk phase?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by AndreAnabolic View Post
    does apple cider vinegar get rid of bloat and gas during a bulk phase?
    Ive taking it during that and no changes as regards to bloat/gas but what did help was adding some probiotics

5. 10 ozs of ACV is an insane amount. The most my stomach can handle is about 2 tablespoons.

Sounds like you keep getting the Noro Virus which there is little immunity to. Had that last winter..uugh.

6. ive studied ACV for years. i deal with stomach problems. Anyway, 10oz is way to much. You want to do 2 table spoons with 4-6oz water or just to your taste pref.

I basically put 6tbs into a 16oz bottle of water each day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ACV - Apple Cider Vinegar
    By votum in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 06:02 AM
  2. apple cider vinegar flushing the test
    By TylerDurden7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 12:40 PM
  3. White Vinegar/Apple Cider Vinegar? Confused.
    By jshin in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 02:26 PM
  4. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Question
    By keeper in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 09:45 PM
  5. Apple cider vinegar?
    By Bulldog7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 05:02 AM