- 01-22-2009, 03:12 AM
- 01-22-2009, 11:59 AM
What I've heard a lot, and something I do fairly consistently is carb / protein ratio change throughout the day.
Start with a heavy carb / protein ratio and then as the day goes on I change it until night time I only have proteins going on.
And along with that I just distribute my fats throughout the day.
01-22-2009, 02:00 PM
01-22-2009, 03:20 PM
Depends on when you train, IMO.
I wouldn't necessarily taper off carbs if you normally train at night.
01-22-2009, 03:49 PM
01-22-2009, 04:27 PM
could you elaborate on that? I wasn't aware of insulin sensitivity changing later on in the day.
Also, you feel you get fatter with PWO carbs if the workout session is at night? I also workout at night and have been trying to determine the perfect amount of carbs to consume after workout, since I will be sleeping within 2.5 hours after the workout.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nelson in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 05-31-2012, 07:05 PM
- By Chemical Evolution in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2003, 08:34 AM
- By sage in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2003, 01:19 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2003, 04:36 PM
- By Inzah Dude in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 12-03-2002, 09:45 PM