- 01-22-2009, 04:12 AM
- 01-22-2009, 12:59 PM
What I've heard a lot, and something I do fairly consistently is carb / protein ratio change throughout the day.
Start with a heavy carb / protein ratio and then as the day goes on I change it until night time I only have proteins going on.
And along with that I just distribute my fats throughout the day.
01-22-2009, 03:00 PM
01-22-2009, 04:20 PM
Depends on when you train, IMO.
I wouldn't necessarily taper off carbs if you normally train at night.
01-22-2009, 04:49 PM
01-22-2009, 05:27 PM
could you elaborate on that? I wasn't aware of insulin sensitivity changing later on in the day.
Also, you feel you get fatter with PWO carbs if the workout session is at night? I also workout at night and have been trying to determine the perfect amount of carbs to consume after workout, since I will be sleeping within 2.5 hours after the workout.
Similar Forum Threads
- By scifiguy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2011, 07:43 PM
- By blueandwhite in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2010, 07:01 PM
- By hjunior58 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 30Last Post: 09-08-2008, 07:55 PM
- By buster12 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2008, 06:46 PM
- By ColtOG in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2006, 06:10 PM