- 01-21-2009, 06:14 PM
- 01-21-2009, 09:14 PM
Hell yeah and it is cheap!!!
Add some water and you are good to go. As long as you have a stove of course!
- 01-21-2009, 11:14 PM
I bout a plain, cheap Black & Decker rice cooker for $15.00 at Fry's Electronics a few years ago. It still works!
01-22-2009, 01:55 PM
01-22-2009, 06:08 PM
Rice cooker rice, for me at least, has always came out 100x better than any pot cooked rice i've ever had.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MAxximal in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 06-24-2010, 04:36 PM
- By TipTopShape in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 20Last Post: 06-15-2010, 02:48 PM
- By doclegion in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 31Last Post: 12-01-2009, 07:53 PM
- By Distilled Water in forum SupplementsReplies: 210Last Post: 02-03-2009, 05:08 PM
- By jjohn in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 06-24-2006, 10:24 AM