- 01-21-2009, 06:14 PM
- 01-21-2009, 09:14 PM
Hell yeah and it is cheap!!!
Add some water and you are good to go. As long as you have a stove of course!
01-21-2009, 11:14 PM
I bout a plain, cheap Black & Decker rice cooker for $15.00 at Fry's Electronics a few years ago. It still works!
01-22-2009, 01:55 PM
01-22-2009, 06:08 PM
Rice cooker rice, for me at least, has always came out 100x better than any pot cooked rice i've ever had.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Iron Warrior in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2005, 09:06 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2004, 11:58 AM
- By The Conqueror in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 03-25-2004, 10:47 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:32 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 02-27-2003, 01:08 PM