Overheating certain foods degrades protein?
- 01-16-2009, 06:36 PM
- 01-16-2009, 06:42 PM
01-16-2009, 07:00 PM
01-16-2009, 09:32 PM
01-16-2009, 11:02 PM
I'll grab the steak over a hot CI skillet, brown/heat the fat and the steak to "body temp" and eat it.
Freezing only alters the taste, while heat/cooking destroys nutrients.
EDIT: Also, raw meat does not cause constipation or stomach pain, you don't get "sleepy, tired and full" you feel energized. Well done meat gives me stomach pain, constipates me and doesn't feel right.......heating/cooking should be done as little as possible.
Similar Forum Threads
- By RecompMan in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2013, 08:00 AM
- By mooch2321 in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 09-10-2009, 12:28 AM
- By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 12Last Post: 03-21-2007, 09:31 PM
- By John Smeton in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-10-2004, 01:54 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2003, 11:15 PM