- 01-14-2009, 03:01 PM
I'm obviously no expert on nutrition, but what do you think about this. I eat 2 of them every once in a while at school. Should i stop or is it ok?
Chick fil-a chargrilled chicken sandwhich
calories - 270
fat - 3.5 g
calories from fat - 30
sat fat - 1 g
trans fat - 0
cholest - 65 mg
sodium - 940 mg
carbs - 33 g
sugar - 7g
protein - 28 g
vitamin A - 6 mcg
vitamin c - 10 mg
iron - 15 mg
- 01-14-2009, 03:04 PM
- 01-14-2009, 03:06 PM
nice thx. Its a cheap quick way to get some extra protein and they yummy as hell
01-14-2009, 03:17 PM
It fits pretty well with the 40/40/20 P/C/F ratio, which is utilized by a lot of people. It really just depends on your goals.
For example, that would be a terrible thing for ME to eat because I'm following a ketogenic diet - the carbs would NOT be good for me.
As long as it fits your goals.
01-14-2009, 03:18 PM
lots of sodium. almost going over the recomended daily value in one meal. but other than that it seems like a good choice for school food
01-14-2009, 03:23 PM
If its cheap and good - looks awesome. Sodium is a bit high, but if you're active that shouldn't be a problem.
01-14-2009, 03:55 PM
01-14-2009, 09:46 PM
Looks fine bro. Just try not to eat that much sodium every meal.
Similar Forum Threads
- By RJW719 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2010, 11:32 AM
- By 2 Real in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 84Last Post: 12-21-2010, 10:10 PM
- By Sammo Ammo in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2009, 08:03 PM
- By SJA in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2006, 09:07 AM
- By pudgy in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2003, 11:22 AM