What is a good supplement to support BCAA's???
- 01-14-2009, 07:22 AM
- 01-14-2009, 07:31 AM
Bulk BCAA is flavorless, you can start with that. If you want some flavor, try Scivation's XTEND - the watermelon flavor is awesome.
- 01-14-2009, 07:48 AM
- 5'11" 183 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
Controlled Labs - Purple Wraath is what i use. comes in grape and lemon. grape is a nice flavour. I'll get back to you on the lemon flavour after i try it today!
Purple Wraath and Xtend are pretty popular around here“We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
01-14-2009, 09:25 AM
A good supplement to support BCAA's would be just that. LG Sciences makes a BC/EAA drink mix so that you get the best of both worlds, and it tastes great!
Similar Forum Threads
- By JerseyDrew77 in forum OTC DrugReplies: 34Last Post: 02-26-2013, 03:15 PM
- By jlip in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 08-22-2010, 05:21 PM
- By JG503 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-26-2009, 06:00 AM
- By montoyasnjs in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2007, 08:23 PM
- By chainsaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 70Last Post: 01-22-2006, 11:45 PM