statham

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Question statham

how does jason statham only eat 2000 calories a day and stay fairly big like he is...he is around 175 pounds...is this because he is an older guy? I thought I needed like 2500 or more a day and Im 20 at 175-180 pounds

2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

He is probably lying, or his nutritionist lies to him lol.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Answers

don't believe everything you read in magazines, do you really think if you change your routine to ronnie coleman's you'll look like him, everyone is different, and no one tells the truth, he could do cocaine for two days out of the week to burn off the booze and pizza if he wanted and nobody would know, you just have to find out what works for you and then nobody can stop you
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Not to mention his training routine is really random. I guess it's his preference, but the guy counts a workout as jumping around on a trampoline. I know that is tough, but that can't be all he does! He isn't even that big of a guy, just cut up real nice. Similar to Ryan Reynolds in Blade Trinity. I do like their physiques though (no homo).
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

175 is not really big.

I know i was eating 1350-1500cals at 180-185, and could maintain muscle no problem.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    I know i was eating 1350-1500cals at 180-185, and could maintain muscle no problem.
    thats nice to hear because I was getting kinda worried.. when I break my meals up throughout the day I can usually only get around 1800-1900 calories a day and then I cant eat anymore or I'll be sick...but if I eat 3 meals of course I can stuff my face with 3000 easily...Im going to school to be a police officer so Im not too worried about getting huge but do you guys think I could maintain my muscle or gain a slight bit while losing fat at 2000 or less a day? Im 5'6 and 175-180
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    thats nice to hear because I was getting kinda worried.. when I break my meals up throughout the day I can usually only get around 1800-1900 calories a day and then I cant eat anymore or I'll be sick...but if I eat 3 meals of course I can stuff my face with 3000 easily...Im going to school to be a police officer so Im not too worried about getting huge but do you guys think I could maintain my muscle or gain a slight bit while losing fat at 2000 or less a day? Im 5'6 and 175-180
    Almost impossible to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. Pick one or the other IMO.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

ok, so if I did that would I be able to maintain my muscle and lose fat so Im more ripped?
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    ok, so if I did that would I be able to maintain my muscle and lose fat so Im more ripped?
    That's the idea, but you need to eat enough calories to support the muscles that you have. If not, It will disappear. There are a fw good choice for diets to maintain muscle and cut fat, but you are always going to lose a tad bit of muscle. It is extremely hard to stay anabolic in a calorie deficit.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Crank is an awesome film
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Crank is an awesome film
    Death Race wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Crank was good, but my all time favorite of his is Snatch.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Answers

I don't know, the more muscle you have the more calories you burn. You can gain muscle and loose fat pretty easily. Just keep your protein intake really high, and stay away from junk with empty calories.

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    175 is not really big.

Exactly. He isn't enormous. He's pretty cut too so I'd believe it.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    Exactly. He isn't enormous. He's pretty cut too so I'd believe it.
    And he most likely has small legs!!!
  •