statham

darkshadow

Awards
how does jason statham only eat 2000 calories a day and stay fairly big like he is...he is around 175 pounds...is this because he is an older guy? I thought I needed like 2500 or more a day and Im 20 at 175-180 pounds

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He is probably lying, or his nutritionist lies to him lol.

JKC12482

Awards
don't believe everything you read in magazines, do you really think if you change your routine to ronnie coleman's you'll look like him, everyone is different, and no one tells the truth, he could do cocaine for two days out of the week to burn off the booze and pizza if he wanted and nobody would know, you just have to find out what works for you and then nobody can stop you

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not to mention his training routine is really random. I guess it's his preference, but the guy counts a workout as jumping around on a trampoline. I know that is tough, but that can't be all he does! He isn't even that big of a guy, just cut up real nice. Similar to Ryan Reynolds in Blade Trinity. I do like their physiques though (no homo).

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
175 is not really big.

I know i was eating 1350-1500cals at 180-185, and could maintain muscle no problem.

darkshadow

Awards
I know i was eating 1350-1500cals at 180-185, and could maintain muscle no problem.
thats nice to hear because I was getting kinda worried.. when I break my meals up throughout the day I can usually only get around 1800-1900 calories a day and then I cant eat anymore or I'll be sick...but if I eat 3 meals of course I can stuff my face with 3000 easily...Im going to school to be a police officer so Im not too worried about getting huge but do you guys think I could maintain my muscle or gain a slight bit while losing fat at 2000 or less a day? Im 5'6 and 175-180

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats nice to hear because I was getting kinda worried.. when I break my meals up throughout the day I can usually only get around 1800-1900 calories a day and then I cant eat anymore or I'll be sick...but if I eat 3 meals of course I can stuff my face with 3000 easily...Im going to school to be a police officer so Im not too worried about getting huge but do you guys think I could maintain my muscle or gain a slight bit while losing fat at 2000 or less a day? Im 5'6 and 175-180
Almost impossible to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. Pick one or the other IMO.

darkshadow

Awards
ok, so if I did that would I be able to maintain my muscle and lose fat so Im more ripped?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok, so if I did that would I be able to maintain my muscle and lose fat so Im more ripped?
That's the idea, but you need to eat enough calories to support the muscles that you have. If not, It will disappear. There are a fw good choice for diets to maintain muscle and cut fat, but you are always going to lose a tad bit of muscle. It is extremely hard to stay anabolic in a calorie deficit.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Crank is an awesome film :box:

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
I don't know, the more muscle you have the more calories you burn. You can gain muscle and loose fat pretty easily. Just keep your protein intake really high, and stay away from junk with empty calories.

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920