Hgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballin15

Awards
i am a 19 year kid i weigh about 150 and am trying to put on some lean muscle i am wondering if any one has some suggestions on how to put on muscle farley fast. I was thinking about trying hgh has one one used this or have and suggetions on which company to go with

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
Those supplements that you see that are called "HGH" are not real. they are pretty much worthless actually. HGH is illegal along with steroids, both of which someone your age or size should not dabble in.

150 is pretty skinny for someone 6'1". I'm guessing that you are new to bodybuilding/weightlifting, and if not, your diet is pretty poor. Focus on eating at least 1g of protein/pound, plenty of good carbs (oats, brown rice, whole wheat, etc.) and good fats (Olive oil, Fish oil, Nuts, Natty Pb). Follow that while eating above your maintenance calories and you will put on some weight, assuming you have a decent lifting routine. Just remember that 80% of your gains will come from your food. The rest will come from your lifting routine, and supplements only make up a very tiny percentage of your gains.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Those supplements that you see that are called "HGH" are not real. they are pretty much worthless actually. HGH is illegal along with steroids, both of which someone your age or size should not dabble in.

150 is pretty skinny for someone 6'1". I'm guessing that you are new to bodybuilding/weightlifting, and if not, your diet is pretty poor. Focus on eating at least 1g of protein/pound, plenty of good carbs (oats, brown rice, whole wheat, etc.) and good fats (Olive oil, Fish oil, Nuts, Natty Pb). Follow that while eating above your maintenance calories and you will put on some weight, assuming you have a decent lifting routine. Just remember that 80% of your gains will come from your food. The rest will come from your lifting routine, and supplements only make up a very tiny percentage of your gains.
TRUTH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.