- 01-13-2009, 12:48 PM
- 01-13-2009, 01:01 PM
Those supplements that you see that are called "HGH" are not real. they are pretty much worthless actually. HGH is illegal along with steroids, both of which someone your age or size should not dabble in.
150 is pretty skinny for someone 6'1". I'm guessing that you are new to bodybuilding/weightlifting, and if not, your diet is pretty poor. Focus on eating at least 1g of protein/pound, plenty of good carbs (oats, brown rice, whole wheat, etc.) and good fats (Olive oil, Fish oil, Nuts, Natty Pb). Follow that while eating above your maintenance calories and you will put on some weight, assuming you have a decent lifting routine. Just remember that 80% of your gains will come from your food. The rest will come from your lifting routine, and supplements only make up a very tiny percentage of your gains.
01-13-2009, 01:55 PM
01-13-2009, 01:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BeastMode in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 99Last Post: 03-27-2017, 06:33 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2010, 06:07 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2007, 11:47 AM
- By DUKY808 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2004, 01:30 AM
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-27-2004, 11:42 PM