- 01-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Just some info for those who have or know someone who has arthritis pain. A friend of mine's Mom has arthritis in both wrist, fell down a year ago and broke both of them. I sent her a bottle of Serrapeptase and she notice a great difference within two weeks.
My Mom had to take steroids last year for her arthritis (she's almost sixty) and I bought her two bottles of 60,000 ui pills and she needs nothing now. Can drink her morning coffee again without any problems and is blown away. She's a registered RN and was really skeptical, but swears by it now and has her friends with arthritis taking it now.
I'm not a sponsor, seller, and have nothing to gain. Just passing on knowledge. Read below. There is lot's of benefits to this enzyme. I started taking it for a varicose vein problem and have no problems since.
You can pick this up at any heath store and don't need to by from a web site. Some companies sell it at ridicules prices for some reason, but it's quite cheap if you shop around.
serrapeptase silkworm enzyme article
- 01-13-2009, 08:59 AM
01-14-2009, 03:04 PM
01-14-2009, 03:37 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
- By Graglor in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 10-05-2009, 09:08 AM
- By Big Masa in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:31 AM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2002, 07:21 AM
- By shady in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-25-2002, 12:58 AM