- 01-08-2009, 08:23 PM
I was wondering how long I could keep the stuffin in the refrigerator so I could get up throw them sh!ts in a tortilla and eat on the go.
I'm thinking the basics; eggs, ham, potatoes, and cheese.
I could cook it all then keep in some tupperware container microwave in the morning and wrap it in one of those wheat tortillas.
- 01-09-2009, 01:36 AM
- 5'11" 218 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I love breakfast burritos! Here's what I do:
In a pan, brown an onion with a little olive oil. Throw in some chilli, garlic and hot sauce. While you are letting it do its thing, cook your minced beef on a hot plate or in another pan. Put some chopped up tomatoes, mushrooms, capsicum etc. in with the onion mix. Let it simmer away for a few minutes. Now add your cooked beef. Mix it up nice and good then throw a couple of eggs in the mix. Let it simmer away for another five minutes or so. Store this in a container and every time you want to eat, heat some of the mixture up and wrap it in a whole wheat tortilla. It's an easy, clean meal.
- 01-09-2009, 02:40 AM
That sounds so good. I'll give that a try.
I was looking for a tasty way to increase dietary cholesterol and fats that sounds great. I started buying whole milk instead of 1% (and if I'm feeling a little rockefeller I'll get me some raw milk at the natty food store).
Similar Forum Threads
- By harlan100 in forum RecipesReplies: 113Last Post: 08-03-2008, 07:19 PM
- By warnerve in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 05-21-2008, 02:43 AM
- By bassgirl in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 42Last Post: 12-27-2007, 12:38 PM
- By blahblah192 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 09-17-2006, 11:46 AM
- By burymestanding in forum BulkingReplies: 16Last Post: 07-05-2006, 11:38 PM