- 01-08-2009, 07:23 PM
I was wondering how long I could keep the stuffin in the refrigerator so I could get up throw them sh!ts in a tortilla and eat on the go.
I'm thinking the basics; eggs, ham, potatoes, and cheese.
I could cook it all then keep in some tupperware container microwave in the morning and wrap it in one of those wheat tortillas.
- 01-09-2009, 12:36 AM
I love breakfast burritos! Here's what I do:
In a pan, brown an onion with a little olive oil. Throw in some chilli, garlic and hot sauce. While you are letting it do its thing, cook your minced beef on a hot plate or in another pan. Put some chopped up tomatoes, mushrooms, capsicum etc. in with the onion mix. Let it simmer away for a few minutes. Now add your cooked beef. Mix it up nice and good then throw a couple of eggs in the mix. Let it simmer away for another five minutes or so. Store this in a container and every time you want to eat, heat some of the mixture up and wrap it in a whole wheat tortilla. It's an easy, clean meal.
01-09-2009, 01:40 AM
That sounds so good. I'll give that a try.
I was looking for a tasty way to increase dietary cholesterol and fats that sounds great. I started buying whole milk instead of 1% (and if I'm feeling a little rockefeller I'll get me some raw milk at the natty food store).
Similar Forum Threads
- By yeahright in forum RecipesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2006, 03:19 PM
- By cookmic5 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2004, 10:09 AM
- By bigpump in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 12-04-2003, 02:20 AM
- By Bean in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2003, 06:50 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2003, 04:36 PM