Egg Whites

• Thread starter Distilled Water
  • Start date
Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just buy egg whites IMO. Not sure about the whole milk jug thing though.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
^^I may have to try that.. i been drinking them raw. The odds of getting sick are pretty slim, but i have **** for luck..:)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they sell liquid egg whites online and it actually comes with a pump to pump it out, you can cook with them or just drink it...I used to have the powder egg white and would add them in shakes.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did a google search and only found a site that said shelf life of an cracked open egg is only 2 days.. not sure if true or not.. also read you can crack the eggs, seperate em and freeze it and the consistency stay the same hen cooked but again not too sure

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Who just comes across 30 dozen eggs?! HAHA! Know someone with a chicken farm?

ILiftBig

Awards
they sell liquid egg whites online and it actually comes with a pump to pump it out, you can cook with them or just drink it...I used to have the powder egg white and would add them in shakes.
This is good stuff too. I ran into the rep from this company when I was at the Europa and tried the product. It mixes well with anything and it is probably one of the lest expensive protein sources on the market.

tstinson

Awards
I am currently attending a culinary school and right now we have been doing a lot of baking. We use egg yolks and egg whites on a regular basis but rarely ever together. Just put your leftover egg whites in a sealed container, probably wouldn't be the best idea to leave the egg whites open to the air. They should be fine to be left refrigerated for at least a week.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Yea I know about the egg whites in the container. Thing is I just got 30 dozen eggs for free and they take up A LOT of space and looking for a better way to store them
damn thats a lot of eggs! You been raiding the chicken coop again?!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Egg white powder doesn't sound like a bad idea.