help please

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

help please

Lately my wife has been working a lot of evening shifts and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hang up, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think.

If I'm out in the garage lifting weights when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever.

So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind the squat rack and weights. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto the rack, I see something that I just can't believe.

One of the upright supports of the squat rack has a bad crack in it. It???s a bad crack, but the rest of the frame looks OK. Do you think I should just weld the cracked area or buy a new squat rack?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

That is F:"king funny! Definatly get a new rack because if you lift by yourself who is going to help you when it breaks.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

lmao, that was awesome... totally unexpected ending. iron over bi+ches!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Lmao!
  5. Registered User
    Answers

lmao...dude that was too funny.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

haha nice one! welcome to Anabolicminds
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I'm gettin' all upset n whatnot,.. but that ending was cool!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by homeliftr View Post
    Lately my wife has been working a lot of evening shifts and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hang up, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think.

If I'm out in the garage lifting weights when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever.

So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind the squat rack and weights. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto the rack, I see something that I just can't believe.

One of the upright supports of the squat rack has a bad crack in it. It???s a bad crack, but the rest of the frame looks OK. Do you think I should just weld the cracked area or buy a new squat rack?
    Dude you had me F*cking goin man I was thinkin all this advice an sh!t, felling sorry for you... Great funny thread
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Funniest damn thing i've read in a while. Nice twist to the end I say weld it if you can!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Bwhahahahaha!!! Reps from freq. Too damn funny. welcome welcome
  11. Registered User
    Answers

funny stuff. why not weld it if you can and save the money.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Lol!
  13. Registered User
    Answers

i look around on here alot and thats deffinatly the funniest thing ive ever read on here!

•