help please

homeliftr

Awards
Lately my wife has been working a lot of evening shifts and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hang up, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think.

If I'm out in the garage lifting weights when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever.

So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind the squat rack and weights. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto the rack, I see something that I just can't believe.

One of the upright supports of the squat rack has a bad crack in it. It???s a bad crack, but the rest of the frame looks OK. Do you think I should just weld the cracked area or buy a new squat rack?

gino54

gino54

Awards
That is F:"king funny! Definatly get a new rack because if you lift by yourself who is going to help you when it breaks.

AndreAnabolic

AndreAnabolic

Awards
lmao, that was awesome... totally unexpected ending. iron over bi+ches!

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
lmao...dude that was too funny. :rofl:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
haha nice one! welcome to Anabolicminds :)

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I'm gettin' all upset n whatnot,.. but that ending was cool!!!

SupremeAlpha

SupremeAlpha

Awards
Lately my wife has been working a lot of evening shifts and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hang up, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think.

If I'm out in the garage lifting weights when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever.

So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind the squat rack and weights. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto the rack, I see something that I just can't believe.

One of the upright supports of the squat rack has a bad crack in it. It???s a bad crack, but the rest of the frame looks OK. Do you think I should just weld the cracked area or buy a new squat rack?
Dude you had me F*cking goin man I was thinkin all this advice an sh!t, felling sorry for you... Great funny thread:head:

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Funniest damn thing i've read in a while. Nice twist to the end I say weld it if you can! :lol:

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Bwhahahahaha!!! Reps from freq. Too damn funny. welcome welcome

sbrb12898

Awards
funny stuff. why not weld it if you can and save the money.

jessman122

Awards
i look around on here alot and thats deffinatly the funniest thing ive ever read on here!

:icon_lol: