- 01-03-2009, 03:25 PM
- 01-03-2009, 04:41 PM
I buy them at Walmart, close to $6.00 for 1 LB. I think Sam's Club has a large bag for $12.00, not sure how many LBS.
01-04-2009, 01:22 PM
01-04-2009, 03:51 PM
Yeah, I use them in my shakes as well and snack on them throughout the day. I get mine at Wal-mart but was hoping to find a source that offered a little larger amount at a reasonable price.
01-04-2009, 06:48 PM
01-04-2009, 07:26 PM
01-04-2009, 07:28 PM
BJ's - 2lb for 9.99 (grocery store sells for 8.99/lb)
They're in the cooking aisle
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
01-04-2009, 08:19 PM
01-04-2009, 09:57 PM
01-05-2009, 11:02 AM
01-05-2009, 01:51 PM
I buy from Aldis I think it was around $3.00 to $4.00 for 1 pound.
Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BoyFromAus in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2009, 07:11 PM
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2007, 04:28 PM
- By yeahright in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2007, 03:51 PM
- By East1600Plus in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 12-13-2006, 02:30 PM
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2006, 03:49 PM