A quick dilemma that doesn't matter much

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
1. I'm hungry.

2. I'm tired.

The question: Should I eat that peanut butter sandwich and down that glass of milk.

I'm telling myself, "I'm going to go to sleep in 1/2 hr and I don't need it...45 wasted carbs and a lot of fat sitting there in my small intestine. But goddamn, I want to eat."

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1. I'm hungry.

2. I'm tired.

The question: Should I eat that peanut butter sandwich and down that glass of milk.

I'm telling myself, "I'm going to go to sleep in 1/2 hr and I don't need it...45 wasted carbs and a lot of fat sitting there in my small intestine. But goddamn, I want to eat."

chocolate whey isolate 2 tablespoons of all natural PB 3 ounces of water, mix and eat, its like pudding . and its nice slow release of protein

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
That'd be fantastic if I was down to go to the supermarket, haha. Sounds good, but my parents refuse to buy natural PB.

I guess I could just spoon-stir some peanut butter in whey and 3 cups of milk.

Brightside's Tip of the Day: Don't buy Sugar-Free Peanut Butter.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That'd be fantastic if I was down to go to the supermarket, haha. Sounds good, but my parents refuse to buy natural PB.

I guess I could just spoon-stir some peanut butter in whey and 3 cups of milk.

then melt the PB and only use 3 ounces of liquid (water best choise) itll make it more viscous and filling.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
More viscous and possibly more VICIOUS.

I'm doing it.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
The consistency of the pb was disappointing, but it was still good as hell. I'm satisfied, thanks for the tip.

AndreAnabolic

AndreAnabolic

Awards
thats awesome, ive been craving sweets and i just mixed that combo up as desert after my meal, peanut butter, fudge brownie whey isolate and 3 oz water..awesome

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats awesome, ive been craving sweets and i just mixed that combo up as desert after my meal, peanut butter, fudge brownie whey isolate and 3 oz water..awesome

hell yea shits amazing. try it with natures promise ALL natural peanut butter. the best peanut butter ever next to smuckers all natural.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Anybody hear of "Naturally More"? Looks solid as hell, made with omega's and flax seeds, and has 11g protein/2 tbsp. They sell it at Walmarts/Super Walmarts, I believe.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Anybody hear of "Naturally More"? Looks solid as hell, made with omega's and flax seeds, and has 11g protein/2 tbsp. They sell it at Walmarts/Super Walmarts, I believe.
Dude, that stuff is a godsend. It tastes delicious, more pro, flax, just like you said. It's already got honey in it too, and wheat germ. It's the best man, I got 5 little tubs last week and I'm trying not to rip thru them too fast, I've cleared one so far.
It's way worth it bro.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome to hear you say that, I hope my parents dropped some in my stocking. I remember hoping for a product that utilized the healthy fats in fish instead of hydrogenated oils and the like to make it creamy and tasty (unlike reduced fat products), and I see this mighty bastard packed with protein a few months later.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
lionking999 Anabolics 7
Product Reviews 2
khall1974 35 and Older 10
wellsoci Anabolics 0