Is there such a thing as testicular fatigue??

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't fatigue be the opposite of blue ball?
Either way I say yes.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I donno. I get blueball from more than one thing.

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
You gotta let your gravy brew before you pour.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
testicular fatigue..hmm.. like bangin 5 ho's in a row but then not having enough for the 6th??

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
I was thinking more of having sex with the gf and then being extremely tired afterwards. I have been overdoing it for the last 5 or 6 years and I think its catching up to me.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking more of having sex with the gf and then being extremely tired afterwards. I have been overdoing it for the last 5 or 6 years and I think its catching up to me.
It seems that you are aging and entering into a time in your life when you will want diesel test balls so you can sling rope like spiderman.

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
hmmm, well your peak was around 18 so... it would be lower now than it was then. HAve you cycled?
I have not cycled, currently using humonofort. I have a bottle of DTH and 6-oxo. The last 2 improve libido tremendously. Humanofort seems to reduce stress and not much else that I can see clearly.

I do have a stressful job, so maybe that's it.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Testicular fatigue? My balls get sore when the GF plays with them for to long, or too ruff. Its like god damn your not not trying to squeeze the water out of a sponge here.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I have not cycled, currently using humonofort. I have a bottle of DTH and 6-oxo. The last 2 improve libido tremendously. Humanofort seems to reduce stress and not much else that I can see clearly.

I do have a stressful job, so maybe that's it.
Stress is the rust that erodes human life. This is probably it buddy.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
In your opinion what are some supps that would help me in the stress dept?
To be honest i think being stress free is an attitude. Its a live today to its fullest, shiet happens, easy come easy go, oh well, thats just the way it is attitude.

Stress casues an acidic response in the body, so anything alkaline would be good, poseidon, glutamine, small doses of stimulants.... I think honeslty the best medicine is laughter.

I went to a yoga class once, didnt really want to, but afterwards i coulndt help but smile and im not a "smiley" kinda person either. Im a pretty straight laced, realistic kind of guy and i felt FANTASTIC afterwards.

If i could recommend anything, its yoga, meditation, funny movies and good stretch and soak in a nice pool, hot tub or sauna.

Go for a massage, go tanning (dont burn) or drink some tea.

Being stressfree is a choice, i can be mad right now if i want to be, i can feel whatever i want and in this world there is no shortage of reasons to validate whatever emotion im choosing to feel.

By saying you have a stressful job means that youve choosen that and i know its hard (ive said the same) think that your job is not stressful, its just a job and it puts food on the table.

Try taking turns with your partner giving eachother back rubs, if she wont do it then just give her one, and enjoy doing it. Dont expect anything in return but feel good knowing that youve done good for her. Volunteer, make your mom dinner, clean out our closet and write a letter (or email) to someone you miss. Laugh about your past, look at funny pics of yourself and remember the greatest moments of your life.

Think about how lucky you are, be greatful for your body, mind, spouse, family, home and friends.

Set a course for happiness and dont expect it to be perfect, that doesnt matter, once you decide you are happy noone but yourself can stop you.

Stress cannot exist where you have not allowed it to.

scottyc33

Awards
To be honest i think being stress free is an attitude. Its a live today to its fullest, shiet happens, easy come easy go, oh well, thats just the way it is attitude.

Stress casues an acidic response in the body, so anything alkaline would be good, poseidon, glutamine, small doses of stimulants.... I think honeslty the best medicine is laughter.

I went to a yoga class once, didnt really want to, but afterwards i coulndt help but smile and im not a "smiley" kinda person either. Im a pretty straight laced, realistic kind of guy and i felt FANTASTIC afterwards.

If i could recommend anything, its yoga, meditation, funny movies and good stretch and soak in a nice pool, hot tub or sauna.

Being stressfree is a choice, i can be mad right now if i want to be, i can feel whatever i want and in this world there is no shortage of reasons to validate whatever emotion im choosing to feel.

By saying you have a stressful job means that youve choosen that and i know its hard (ive said the same) think that your job is not stressful, its just a job and it puts food on the table.

Try taking turns with your partner giving eachother back rubs, if she wont do it then just give her one, and enjoy doing it. Dont expect anything in return but feel good knowing that youve done good for her. Volunteer, make your mom dinner, clean out our closet and write a letter (or email) to someone you miss. Laugh about your past, look at funny pics of yourself and remember the greatest moments of your life.

Think about how lucky you are, be greatful for your body, mind, spouse, family, home and friends.

Set a course for happiness and dont expect it to be perfect, that doesnt matter, once you decide you are happy noone but yourself can stop you.

This dude has it figured out. Attitude is a CHOICE.

Barring extreme circumstances (ie somebody hitting you with a hammer) most forms of stress come from within.

connelly22

Awards

Damn...very nicely put! I feel like i just read one of those inspirational posters! haha

gekkoboy14

Awards
overstimulation of your sympathetic nervous system due to increased levels of epinepherine/norepinephrine can have an effect