blood pressure + HDROL
- 12-18-2008, 04:56 PM
- 12-18-2008, 05:05 PM
Cycle support has hawthorne berrys in it which greatly helps with high blood pressure.
you need to immediatly drop the venom, grab a diazide (water pill) drop sodium intake and carb intake slightly until its under control!
- 12-18-2008, 05:21 PM
Yea i knew the stim increased it, wasnt sure about HDROL.
I retook my BP and its under control 136/86, First i was bending my elbow (kinda like flexing) when I straight armed it, it comes out normal.
130's/80's is normal for me.
My sodium intake definitely could be brought down, just took to eat quick and lean without it being like microwaveable chicken etc or canned veggies.
I appreciate the insight!
NOTE: I'm taking 2 servings of Cycle Support a day already Thanks though
12-18-2008, 05:39 PM
12-19-2008, 07:15 AM
12-19-2008, 10:31 AM
12-19-2008, 08:05 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Intellectual in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2010, 03:33 PM
- By jd75 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 03-04-2009, 02:55 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2006, 01:47 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2004, 12:22 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2004, 01:36 AM