blood pressure + HDROL

Schecterx

Schecterx

Awards
I know what the recommended BP readings are, but I was wondering if anyone knows what they would look like on someone taking HDROL

I was 153/97 last night i took venom in the morning also (stimulant)

Today im 156/103 lol Any suggestions?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know what the recommended BP readings are, but I was wondering if anyone knows what they would look like on someone taking HDROL

wrong section, but long story short, the stim can raise your BP as well as the Hdrol, using them together is asking for trouble,

Cycle support has hawthorne berrys in it which greatly helps with high blood pressure.

you need to immediatly drop the venom, grab a diazide (water pill) drop sodium intake and carb intake slightly until its under control!

Schecterx

Schecterx

Awards
Yea i knew the stim increased it, wasnt sure about HDROL.

I retook my BP and its under control 136/86, First i was bending my elbow (kinda like flexing) when I straight armed it, it comes out normal.

130's/80's is normal for me.

My sodium intake definitely could be brought down, just took to eat quick and lean without it being like microwaveable chicken etc or canned veggies.

I appreciate the insight!

NOTE: I'm taking 2 servings of Cycle Support a day already :) Thanks though

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea i knew the stim increased it, wasnt sure about HDROL.

I retook my BP and its under control 136/86, First i was bending my elbow (kinda like flexing) when I straight armed it, it comes out normal.

130's/80's is normal for me.

My sodium intake definitely could be brought down, just took to eat quick and lean without it being like microwaveable chicken etc or canned veggies.

I appreciate the insight!

NOTE: I'm taking 2 servings of Cycle Support a day already :) Thanks though

thanks for choosing AI and good luck, if you need anything just PM me

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

That is way high!! H-drol also spiked my bp, but not that high. I suggest mega doses of hawthorn berries, and possibly seek medical attention. Definately stop the stims, and perhaps the whole cycle if you can't get it under control. That diastolic number is dangerously high. It could damage the kidneys, and I would say you are a stoke risk. Start taking aspirin ASAP.

Schecterx

Schecterx

Awards
That is way high!! H-drol also spiked my bp, but not that high. I suggest mega doses of hawthorn berries, and possibly seek medical attention. Definately stop the stims, and perhaps the whole cycle if you can't get it under control. That diastolic number is dangerously high. It could damage the kidneys, and I would say you are a stoke risk. Start taking aspirin ASAP.
You didn't read through before responding, but thanks anyhow..

I was taking the reading wrong, it's all under control now. 130's/80's no stim.

I appreciate the advise guys, and If I need anything I'll PM you crazy, appreciate the help.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You didn't read through before responding, but thanks anyhow..

I was taking the reading wrong, it's all under control now. 130's/80's no stim.

I appreciate the advise guys, and If I need anything I'll PM you crazy, appreciate the help.
anytime bro