blood pressure + HDROL
- 12-18-2008, 05:56 PM
- 12-18-2008, 06:05 PM
Cycle support has hawthorne berrys in it which greatly helps with high blood pressure.
you need to immediatly drop the venom, grab a diazide (water pill) drop sodium intake and carb intake slightly until its under control!
12-18-2008, 06:21 PM
Yea i knew the stim increased it, wasnt sure about HDROL.
I retook my BP and its under control 136/86, First i was bending my elbow (kinda like flexing) when I straight armed it, it comes out normal.
130's/80's is normal for me.
My sodium intake definitely could be brought down, just took to eat quick and lean without it being like microwaveable chicken etc or canned veggies.
I appreciate the insight!
NOTE: I'm taking 2 servings of Cycle Support a day already Thanks though
12-18-2008, 06:39 PM
12-19-2008, 08:15 AM
12-19-2008, 11:31 AM
12-19-2008, 09:05 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By southparkbbb in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2012, 07:30 AM
- By Ryan1000 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2012, 10:38 AM
- By jd75 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 03-04-2009, 03:55 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-17-2006, 04:06 AM
- By deftone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-02-2003, 11:04 AM