Redness on the back of my tri's
- 12-16-2008, 10:19 PM
- 12-16-2008, 10:39 PM
Once in a while I used to get red bumps/rashes on the back of my tri's. I could never figure out what it was, I even had my platoon medic check it out. I soon discovered that it was from preacher curls at the gym. I always sprayed the pad down and wiped it clean after I used it, but never before.
Make sure you're not using something filthy from other people...
12-16-2008, 10:41 PM
12-16-2008, 10:44 PM
12-16-2008, 10:48 PM
it's not to bad, just a slight redness. It doesn't itch ever and seems to have little bumps . not sure what it is. annoying as hell
12-16-2008, 10:56 PM
Post a pic. There can be so many different reasons and skin disorders are hard to say what they might be without eyes on. All in all it sounds like just a mild contact dermatitis. If it doesn't itch, burn, or bother you and lotion helps then stick with that. It could even be as simple as it being winter and the air is dryer.
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
Similar Forum Threads
- By BurghHardcore in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 11Last Post: 08-03-2011, 05:49 PM
- By triton185 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2010, 10:44 AM
- By swtnycboy in forum Training ForumReplies: 22Last Post: 05-06-2008, 07:56 PM
- By T-Bone in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-10-2008, 03:46 PM
- By East1600Plus in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2007, 11:02 PM