What would happen if...

G

GOTSPEED

Awards
A 200lb(15%BF) man got stuck on an island with a few boxes of coconut oil and bananas and thats the only food he consumed for a month and he was running in the sand, doing pushups. Would he maintain the muscle? Would he lose muscle and gain fat? Is there a chance he can build muscle on a saturated fat diet?

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
How does this apply to anything. Unless you plan on trying to gain muscle eating coconuts and bananas.

O

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A 200lb(15%BF) man got stuck on an island with a few boxes of coconut oil and bananas and thats the only food he consumed for a month and he was running in the sand, doing pushups. Would he maintain the muscle? Would he lose muscle and gain fat? Is there a chance he can build muscle on a saturated fat diet?
He'd need to find other survivors, kill them and eat them, human flesh is very nutritious. Otherwise, he'd lose muscle, fat and eventually organs.

Personally, I'd kill the survivors for two reasons, one is food and two if I'm on a "deserted" island I don't want to deal with whiny b*tchy nagging people or people at all, I wouldn't wanna be "rescued" either if there's a water source and hogs or other animals.

Yeah, I'm not much of a fan of the human race. :smite:

:icon_lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that was a rather unique question...lol