Is it true, eggs can't be combined with milk, cheese

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Is it true, eggs can't be combined with milk, cheese

I've read in a few places that when you eat different types of proteins together the meal won't be digested properly, I don't really like the taste of eggs, i was looking forward to boiling some eggs, smash them and eat it mixed in a bowl of natural yogurt. Is the yogurt gonna mess with the digestion of the eggs?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.
    Answers

I highly doubt this, and I'm curious to see where and what you read exactly.

yogurt is cultured milk, so I believe it's primarily casein, because they let the whey drain out. Either way, since it's milk based, let's say it can potentially have casein + whey.

eggs, are like a meat source of protein.

If this truly were the case, then products like syntha-6, or the optimum nitrocore proteins would have problems digesting. Since they mix 6 or more different types of protein together in one package. Incidentally, they often include, egg protein, whey, casein, and even more.

However, those proteins do contain digestive enzymes, like aminogen, which help you digest the proteins. Though, even pure whey products will contain enzymes too.

if you're worried you can grab an enzyme product. But if the items you are eating are organic and very fresh, they do contain natural enzymes that aid in digestion. Otherwise, a standard protease supplement, or bromelain and papain enzymes could help you IF you are getting really gassy afterwards. if not, you are definitely ok.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Bodybuilding BS! The bioavailability for various sources of protein will be different, but mixing proteins won't have an impact on proper digestion.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Answers

I guess I shouldn't mix my eggs with milk/heavy cream and put cheese on them anymore
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GOTSPEED View Post
    I've read in a few places that when you eat different types of proteins together the meal won't be digested properly, I don't really like the taste of eggs, i was looking forward to boiling some eggs, smash them and eat it mixed in a bowl of natural yogurt. Is the yogurt gonna mess with the digestion of the eggs?
    so my cheese omelettes are fkd?

sounds like a lame myth my friend.... a bit like the tooth fairy and woman's rights
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post

sounds like a lame myth my friend.... a bit like the tooth fairy and woman's rights
    ..good one jake!
    board supporter
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

then who took my teeth from under my pillow damn it..I demand an explanation
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    then who took my teeth from under my pillow damn it..I demand an explanation
    I hope it wasn't the dreaded Anus Whisperer R-Mac
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Eating multiple forms of protein will increase the biological value of your food.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

100% myth
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I love cheese eggs.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Wow....I am baffled by those responses, obviously none of you have studied nutrition at a college level.

The protein in eggs is affected by a couple of things, mainly heat denaturing the protein and also the oxidation of the remaining nutrients, from heat.

For best results mix food with other bioavailable compatible foods, like mixing beans and rice for "complete" protein with all essential amino acids.

Eggs should be eaten raw for a bioavailability of 97, if you add honey and other carbs it jumps to 212!!!!!!! thats DOUBLE WHEY PROTEIN!!

That happens because the un-denatured egg protein re acts with the natural persevatives in honey and produces micro enzymes called J-99Z in your cells! these enzymes are Superior muscle building, enhancing the immunity modulating systems, increasing testosterone by 35% in one hour! it ain't no Tongkat Ali or Trib but it's cheap and it works.

Cheese works best with simple sugars too, non grainy, fruits are ideal, so a meal would be a mashed banana with melted cheese in the microwave the J-99Z enzyme increase the BV to 145.

Milk is actually best with fat, think oils, melted butter, olive oil, fish oil, etc..... put in a blender on high for NO MORE than 30 secs or this will break the enzymes and render them useless because of the violent movement which destroys the cell walls.

DO NOT MIX eggs, milk and cheese, that's the f**king worst combo ever, it raises insulin levels by 200% in less than 30 minutes and decreases your beta-albumin levels in your testes right and will literally alter the DNA in your cells.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Answers

So my morning shake of WMS, Oats, milk, egg whites is bad?
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Eggs should be eaten raw for a bioavailability of 97, if you add honey and other carbs it jumps to 212!!!!!!! thats DOUBLE WHEY PROTEIN!!
    raw eggs, oats, honey and fruit can always be found in my shakes - the ratio and amount changes dependant on timing.

still plenty who believe the raw eggs are going to kill them.

AIDs kills, not raw eggs.
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    Wow....I am baffled by those responses, obviously none of you have studied nutrition at a college level.

The protein in eggs is affected by a couple of things, mainly heat denaturing the protein and also the oxidation of the remaining nutrients, from heat.

For best results mix food with other bioavailable compatible foods, like mixing beans and rice for "complete" protein with all essential amino acids.

That happens because the un-denatured egg protein re acts with the natural persevatives in honey and produces micro enzymes called J-99Z in your cells! these enzymes are Superior muscle building, enhancing the immunity modulating systems, increasing testosterone by 35% in one hour! it ain't no Tongkat Ali or Trib but it's cheap and it works.

Cheese works best with simple sugars too, non grainy, fruits are ideal, so a meal would be a mashed banana with melted cheese in the microwave the J-99Z enzyme increase the BV to 145.

Milk is actually best with fat, think oils, melted butter, olive oil, fish oil, etc..... put in a blender on high for NO MORE than 30 secs or this will break the enzymes and render them useless because of the violent movement which destroys the cell walls.

DO NOT MIX eggs, milk and cheese, that's the f**king worst combo ever, it raises insulin levels by 200% in less than 30 minutes and decreases your beta-albumin levels in your testes right and will literally alter the DNA in your cells.

I am very interested in this response. Logically mixing those seems like not a large problem and how would those increase insulin so much together? Especially since you yourself said that one or other together is really good.
    Can you post some links or point me in a direction to where I could read more about this information you posted? I haven't heard much of what you are talking about, though most makes some sense. Not doubting you just would love to read some of that on my own! Thanks.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I thought you guys would pick on my post being a joke because this question is as dumb as asking "SEALS vs Force Recon, who wud win in a realz fight wid out gunz n nyves?? Allso if delta was der how many delta to tayk doun entyre room of REALZ NINJAZ not the fakez/jokez stuffz.....

Enzyme J99Z is enzyme JIIZ in your cells!

Any person who tells you your body can't digest "beyond a certain amount of protein" "different foods together" etc... is a retard, HCL ain't no f**king joke....

There are reports about Avidin and Biotin deficiency, but that's for whites only, I usually eat the yolk only when I eat it raw.....never looked for studies on this issue but if I did eat raw egg whites I'd look up "avidin raw egg white biotin deficiency" and see if anything comes up in Pubmed.com or any search results from google that's credible and assuming there's a study or more.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

LOL sorry Oman hard to tell on the forums sometimes with jokes. I was like none of that sounds right at all haha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Omen I'm a math major, I come to these forums because I assume everyone with a high rep count knows what their talking about when it comes to nutrition and diet. So when someone says something like that I'll give them a chance to explain and even if I still disagree I'll probably keep my opinions to myself. Although my original response was slightly sarcastic
  19. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MoTiV View Post
    Hey Omen I'm a math major, I come to these forums because I assume everyone with a high rep count knows what their talking about when it comes to nutrition and diet. So when someone says something like that I'll give them a chance to explain and even if I still disagree I'll probably keep my opinions to myself. Although my original response was slightly sarcastic
    you RATE posters by their Rep count??? Mate, that's your first mistake.

I can honestly say 95% of my Rep points are for being vulger, offensive and generally posting utter horsesh1t..... something I'm proud of and obviously held in high regard for.

Perhaps that speaks volumes for AM in general, eh?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Answers

I can honestly say 95% of my Rep points are for being vulger, offensive and generally posting utter horsesh1t..... something I'm proud of and obviously held in high regard for.

Lol, well not everyone but I see the same guys posting good advice over and over again so yea I listen to them.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post

LMFAO! That sounded convincing as hell, I was actually gonna mix raw eggs with honey.
  22. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Lol Jake, I think I'm your alter-ego then. Some guys that really know their stuff but don't post much on AM have low rep points, but it's pretty easy to see they know what they're talking about when they post.

To the OP, I think the point has been clearly made. I personally mix in 3/4c. of Milk into my 5egg 10 eggwhite Omelet Mixing different protein sources is a good idea in my book since they digest at different rates providing nice sustained protein levels.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Lol Jake, I think I'm your alter-ego then. Some guys that really know their stuff but don't post much on AM have low rep points, but it's pretty easy to see they know what they're talking about when they post.

To the OP, I think the point has been clearly made. I personally mix in 3/4c. of Milk into my 5egg 10 eggwhite Omelet Mixing different protein sources is a good idea in my book since they digest at different rates providing nice sustained protein levels.
    I listen to guys like this
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MoTiV View Post
    I listen to guys like this
    yep. Steve does know his stuff indeed.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Milk, cheese, yogurt?
    By willk5791 in forum Natural Bodybuilding