Sushi: Philadelphia Roll

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know the nutritional facts of this delicious roll? I have been trying forever to find the facts and I cannot. Please help.

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
its mostly saturated fat and carbs. it uses cream cheese.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I hate you for this... dammit... time to go to Tiger Sushi...

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
nothing wrong with a little fat and carbs. What about the protein content? Any specific gram measurements?

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I love these Rolls too, if your going to use soy sauce use the low sodium.

Serving Size: 1 roll
Calories:216
Fat: 7g, 11% DV
Saturated Fat: 4g, 21% DV
Cholesterol: 40mg, 13% DV
Sodium: 842mg 35% DV
Total Carbohydrates: 27g, 9% DV
Dietary Fiber: 1g, 3% DV
Sugars: 16g
Protein: 8g, 15% DV
Vitamin A: 10%
Vitamin C: 4%
Calcium: 1%
Iron: 2%
Magnesium: 0%
Potassium: 0%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. These values are only estimates based on the individual ingredients, and not meant to replace the advice of a medical professional.

Here is some things about Soy Sauces:
(Just if you would like to know. Got from Wikipedia)
Positive
A study by National University of Singapore shows that Chinese dark soy sauce contains 10 times the antioxidants of red wine, and can help prevent cardiovascular diseases.[3] Soy sauce is rich in lactic acid bacteria and of excellent anti-allergic potential.
Negative
Soy sauce does not contain the beneficial isoflavones associated with other soy products such as tofu or edamame. It can also be very salty, so it may not be a suitable condiment for people on a low sodium diet. Low-sodium soy sauces are produced, but it is impossible to make soy sauce without using some quantity of salt.

In order to evade conscription in Japan during World War II, people were known to drink large quantities of soy sauce to damage their kidneys from excessive salt.