Slow digesting protein for before bed other than Casein

AndreAnabolic

AndreAnabolic

Awards
so i take ZMA and it says to take before bed, but it also says that they arent effective with dairy products. sooo, that kinda messes up my whole 1 cup Cottage Cheese, 20oz milk, tbsp olive oil routine before bed....any suggestions?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so i take ZMA and it says to take before bed, but it also says that they arent effective with dairy products. sooo, that kinda messes up my whole 1 cup Cottage Cheese, 20oz milk, tbsp olive oil routine before bed....any suggestions?
Drop the ZMA IMO. You will most likely get better results with the food rather than the ZMA. Just my opinion.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Drop the ZMA IMO. You will most likely get better results with the food rather than the ZMA. Just my opinion.
Nonsense!! I love ZMA. I take ZMK from Millenium Sport and I LOVE it. Great sleep. You don't lay down immediatly after you finish the cottage cheese do you? I finish my bedtime shake and then about 45 mins to an hour later I take the ZMK right before bed.

If you want something other than casein I would recommend the Complete Milk Dairy Isolate from trueprotein. It tastes orgasmic.