Hot Wings on the Anabolic Diet...

  1. Registered User
    LuckyKid57's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    169
    Answers
    0

    Hot Wings on the Anabolic Diet...


    So if I got 24 wings in hot sauce (NOT barbecue) what do you guys feel about that plus a half lb burger with cheddar cheese and bacon? I would probably split it up over the course of the evening into two meals. Oh, and obviously no bun with the burger or ketchup. Just the meat and cheese.

  2. Registered User
    ThomasRivera's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    814
    Answers
    0


    It's good haha.

    I love hot anything, I put hotsauce on practically everything i make. Enjoy.
  3. Registered User
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,062
    Answers
    0


    Double check the sauce and you're good to go.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ThomasRivera's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    814
    Answers
    0


    You can fry or bake your own wings. Get a big bag o wings, chop them up into the drum and the wing sections. Fry or bake those little guys up, mix together I believe it was 2 parts hotsauce and 1 part butter/margarine or the other way around. Comes out good.
  5. Registered User
    LuckyKid57's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    169
    Answers
    0


    You guys, honestly... you just made me so ridiculously happy you don't even know... seriously, I am overjoyed and I can't stop smiling right now. It has been probably over a year since I have had wings...

    ...now all I need is a lazy boy and football!

    Ahhhh...just ordered the food and will pick it up in 2 hours... 2 hours until Armageddon!
    Last edited by LuckyKid57; 12-03-2008 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Addition
  6. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Answers
    0


    If you ordered from a Buffalo Wild Wings be careful because the hot sauce has some carbs in it, about 6 per serving if I remember correctly.

    I have worked at a few wing places here in Buffalo so if you have anymore wing related questions let me know lol.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  7. Registered User
    ThomasRivera's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    814
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    If you ordered from a Buffalo Wild Wings be careful because the hot sauce has some carbs in it, about 6 per serving if I remember correctly.

    I have worked at a few wing places here in Buffalo so if you have anymore wing related questions let me know lol.
    Is that the place with the different levels of hotsauce that end in "Blazing" as it's hottest sauce that they offer?
  8. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasRivera View Post
    Is that the place with the different levels of hotsauce that end in "Blazing" as it's hottest sauce that they offer?
    Yeah, all of their sauces though are nutritionally horrible. I think just about all of them have simple sugars and trans fats. MMMMMMMMM
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  9. Registered User
    ticco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    649
    Answers
    0


    hey lucky i used to live off hot wings when my friends wanted to go out to dinner. id just get some wings and there would be no issue because i never got tired of them and i didn't have to choose between staying on the anabolic diet or going out to eat.
  10. Registered User
    ThomasRivera's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    814
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Yeah, all of their sauces though are nutritionally horrible. I think just about all of them have simple sugars and trans fats. MMMMMMMMM

    Ahh man, I just ate there the other night, I sat down looked at the menu. A waitress came asked what I wanted, I opted for the big jack burger, she asked what kind of sauce I wanted, I told her the hottest one on the list, she asked me if I was sure, I said yeah.

    I was with a few of my freinds, the first few bites were ok, just enough to tingle, fourth bite and my mouth was on fire, then it all settled down and I finished it. I loved that sauce.
  11. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasRivera View Post
    Ahh man, I just ate there the other night, I sat down looked at the menu. A waitress came asked what I wanted, I opted for the big jack burger, she asked what kind of sauce I wanted, I told her the hottest one on the list, she asked me if I was sure, I said yeah.

    I was with a few of my freinds, the first few bites were ok, just enough to tingle, fourth bite and my mouth was on fire, then it all settled down and I finished it. I loved that sauce.
    The Blazing sauce is so acidic that is will actually clean and shine an old penny lol, it is good though.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  12. Registered User
    ThomasRivera's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    814
    Answers
    0


    Lmao, I was burping up hotsauce for about two days. I would burp and get that spicy flavor, it was convenient.
  13. Registered User
    bigzach1234's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    961
    Answers
    0


    anyone reccomend good wings for the anabolic diet w/no carbs or trace amounts
  14. Registered User
    ThomasRivera's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    814
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigzach1234 View Post
    anyone reccomend good wings for the anabolic diet w/no carbs or trace amounts
    Get your own wings, bake them in the oven or fry them yourself then get your favorite hotsauce and pour them on, or mix it in with a few tablespoons of margarine/butter melted in the microwave to your taste and pour on the wings while the wings are still warm. Then you toss or shake in a container to spread it along.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Pump on Anabolic Diet ?s
    By bj22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 10:47 PM
  2. Anabolic diet/keto a good diet for me?
    By johnyq in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:31 AM
  3. Let's see your wings!!!
    By anabolicandre in forum Pics
    Replies: 218
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 04:56 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2004, 01:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in