Just a little about me
16yrs old
weight: 185
height: 5'9"
bf: idk?
bench: 275
squat:410
power clean: 255

Well I know that your workout routine, supps/sleep, and diet are the three most important factors to gaining strength. I work out like a mad and am taking creatine along with fishoil and a good multi vitamin. My diet is tremendously lacking though. I just eat everything I possibly can right now but I want to get a diet planned out and written out so I know exactly what I will be eating for every meal every day. If I have a written diet plan I will be much more consistent in eating the proper amount of calories that I need to.

Here is where you guys come in.

I am currently trying to bulk (which seems damn near impossible with my metabolism.) I have researched online and found a couple diets that I was considering trying, but I would rather have some personal feedback on diets that many of you have used.

What is the diet?
Results?
Positives and negatives?

I would really appreciate any help I can get. I want to see some results so I can finally show my friends that they don't have to take steroids to keep up with the crowd. I have tried talking them out of it, but they wont listen.

Thanks in advance :)