Digestive sytem!?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
So I took a crap at about 10:30.. I noticed a white piece in my crap, so after I was done I took a closer look.. CORN.. I had corn with my dinner at 4:30.. That means it passed through my entire digestive system in 5 hours. Is this normal?

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
The real question is, why waste good food like that?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I know.. I have a habit of eating fast and I don't always chew properly, especially when I have something to do.

STPlover

STPlover

Awards
Chewing properly is essential to makeing digestion easier on your body. Its one of my worst habits as ive been i fast eater all my life and also have struggled with digestion .

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
"Our digestive system today is not that good at digesting plant material anymore, much less whole kernels. They pass through our stomach and intestines, and appear in our stool to confound and entertain us."

"Humans lack the enzyme necessary to digest cellulose."
Cellulose - Cellulose Digestion

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have been given, by nature, a second chance. Do not waste this rare opportunity.

Grab that kernel and rechew it.

whiteonblackL

whiteonblackL

Awards
I have nothing to say on the matter except that is the cutest little blue puppy!!!!
oh thanks a ton, his face has a bunch of blue in it, and the rest of his body is brindle, and alot of blue mixed in, :)

whiteonblackL

whiteonblackL

Awards
Awwww you can ship him to me ;)
ha my g/f would kick my butt she loves him more than i do :) hes a goofball... like when he eats food he lays down next to his bowl haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AdelV Supplements 5
Nutrition / Health 13
rascal14 Supplements 6
rascal14 Supplements 0
Anabolics 7