- 11-05-2008, 03:28 PM
So I as of June I was weighing between 215-220. I have since lost weight down to 188.7 as of this morning, and am having a very hard time figuring out why. I was tested for hyperthyroidism by my doctor, but my levels were normal. I eat 4500-5500 calories a day, high protein, high carb. I don't really do cardio at all, squat and deadlift twice a week, and don't do any illicit drugs, I also rarely drink. Anyone have any idea what's happening?
- 11-05-2008, 04:48 PM
Your doctor should continue to run tests. There are all kind of things that can make you lose weight like that. You need to rule out the bad ones. In all accompanied by no other obvious symptoms you should be okay. Ever check your hormones? Just a suggestion. Let me know how it goes.
11-05-2008, 07:10 PM
11-05-2008, 07:15 PM
post a sample diet, let's try to figure out if you're really getting 4-5k and on a consistent basis.
that's a crapload of food, and I can understand that once every few days, but everyday?
11-05-2008, 07:25 PM
I think that is dramatic weight loss, if it occured in a short period of time, without accelleration of workouts or reduction of calories. How do you feel? Energized or wasted? Maybe you are overtrained and over supplemented. JMO
Similar Forum Threads
- By ecosocialist in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2009, 12:59 PM
- By SENSEZFAIL in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2009, 03:39 AM
- By lbarber in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2008, 02:03 AM
- By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 03-11-2007, 07:17 AM
- By precious_roy in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 07-21-2006, 03:29 PM