Gas!!

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
I have finally begun to eat healthily and get my diet on track but I can not stop passing gas. it is really getting stinky everywhere I go. My girlfriend cant stand being around me because i cant stop passing gas. do you guys have any suggestions what I can take to help get rid of this? I have already tried beano before every meal but it still doesnt work any suggestions?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
It will get better as your body acclimates to healthy food.

crazilyfter42

Awards
Your body will start to get used to it. For now you just got to hold it in around your girl lol. Or you could just make an excuse to go in the other room or something.

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
beneficial bacteria as mentioned above is one way.

enzymes can help too with the protein digestion. NOW has a great set of digestive enzymes, especially NOW SUPER ENZYME.

has bromelain, papain, (pineapple and papaya) and various other enzymes to help you digest proteins/carbs, though protein is probably what is giving you the problem..

or if you are eating a lot of vegetables, it could just be the fiber and you will get used to that.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gut health and a new chick lol

as peter griffin once said,

to love a man you must learn to love his farts... (or something to that efect lol)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Actually, thinkiong about to when i first started cleaning my diet up..i had tons of gas! bloat was crazy too. all fine now though!

meatNcreatine

Awards
does gut health really cut down on farts? lol my car has a permenent smell of ass from me farting in it all these years...not to good with the chicks, but that wat axe is for right

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does gut health really cut down on farts? lol my car has a permenent smell of ass from me farting in it all these years...not to good with the chicks, but that wat axe is for right
The gas is caused by inefficient digestion and wasting nutrients due to an unhealthy balance of either digestive enzymes and/or bacterial flora.

Gut health was designed to be super efficient - especially with high protein diets - to eliminate GI issues and offer superior utilization of nutrients, with zero gas.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
GUT HEALTH. Sure i still get an occasional stinky fart but nothing compared to the toxic onslaughts I used to experience. For the price it is VERY worth it.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Actually, thinkiong about to when i first started cleaning my diet up..i had tons of gas! bloat was crazy too. all fine now though!
Likely the body removing the built up toxins from the processed foods we are surrounded by. In some cases, they'll give off the smell of ammonia. Really goes to show how easy it is to eat like crap! But we've all been there...