Midnight Snack

1. Midnight Snack

What does everybody think about getting up in the middle of the night to throw down a shake or small meal. Thoughts

2. Not worth it, IMO.

3. I never have anything other than water :/
    •   

4. Meat, if I wake up in the middle of the night which I dont.

5. i always wake up in the middle of the night to piss... i just prep a shake before i go to bed wake up piss and head to the fridge to drink it...

i think its what pushed me past the 225lb mark into the 240's. those extra cals are worth it in my opinion.

6. Quote Originally Posted by nevaTOObig View Post
    those extra cals are worth it in my opinion.
    for ectomorphs perhaps, not for us endomorphs

7. Maybe if you wake up anyway but i would never get up just to do it. And if the shake is going to make you get up in an hour to use the bathroom then no!

Sleep is just as important to recover and grow.

8. I'd rather get a straight 8hours growth Sometimes i'll have a shake before bed, but then i'll wake up in the morning bursting for a pee
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

9. I always throw down a casein shake before bed and usually wake up to piss around 3 and im freakin starving. If you wake up like that arent you in a catabolic state?

10. Once I slam my casein shake and PB 1.5-2hrs before bed, THAT IS IT until my pre-workout shake in the morning. The day I set my alarm in the middle of the night just to eat is the day monkeys fly out of my butt.

Similar Forum Threads

1. .:BURNING THE MIDNIGHT OIL:. My first LOG
    By nyoung807 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 03:51 AM
  2. Sale ends tomorrow at 12 midnight
    By CROWLER in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 09:28 PM
  3. Tips for working midnight shifts
    By machine528 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14