getting burnt out on egg whites

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
ive been eating them for breakfast everyday for the last few years and im finally getting burnt out on them. they just dont taste the same anyone and i feel sometimes like im gonna gag on them. ive tried adding salsa to it to make it taste a little different but now thats getting old. any suggestions on how to make egg whites?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you mix them in something? Say ground beef or buffalo meat? I get that way sometimes and it sucks. You just have to suck it up and eat them anyway. I've been eating a wholegrain pancake and sugar free syrup with mine after the eggs as a reward;) I'm still staying dead on lean as well.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Drink em! I did 24 eggs a day for 6 months once, raw of course, and I've never been bigger. :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
zazz it up with some turkey bacon

HelloEvo

Awards
I like to take about 4 egg whites, and a can of tuna, and throw them on the pan and scramble them up real nice. After about 3 or four minutes, I take the whole thing, put it in a bowl, add soy sauce, and you can't even taste the eggs.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
-Mix in some vanilla extract, cook them up, and top with natty peanut butter.

-Make a bowl of oatmeal. Mix in canned pumpkin or apple butter. Put your scrambled eggwhites on top and mix it all together.

-Put them in a glass and do it Rocky-style. :)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Why are you eating egg whites and not whole eggs?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check my sig bud....

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i eat 2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites, but its losing its touch. ive tried adding more whole eggs but i feel it doesnt improve the taste.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whole eggs and tabasco sauce!

Eggs and Parsley (AWESOME!)

With bacon and sausage!

Omlete with cheese in the middle in a sandwich!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why are you eating egg whites and not whole eggs?
Agree on that - waste of a lot of good nutrients.

My golden rule for taste is "there's no such thing as too much garlic"

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
the reason i dont eat 6 whole eggs is to count/limit fat intake per meal. i shoot for about 15g fat a meal. 6 whole eggs is too much fat for one meal for me.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive been eating them for breakfast everyday for the last few years and im finally getting burnt out on them. they just dont taste the same anyone and i feel sometimes like im gonna gag on them. ive tried adding salsa to it to make it taste a little different but now thats getting old. any suggestions on how to make egg whites?

im in the same boat man, but i only eat eggs 4 times a week, it sucks, i cant even chew them anymore without getting nausa.

what i ised to do was put a little splenda on my egg whites.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
crack 3-4 eggs into a coffe mug, spoon out all the yolk but 1 and nuke it for 1 min...for ome reason it tastes better nuked in a mug.

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
a good thing for eggs is cheese, cheese always seems to make eggs taste better to me just one slice will work. Also I found that half a can of tuna taste really good too spice it up with some pepper and garlic. And if i get really fancy then a head of time i chop up some broccoli and peppers in a food processor and will put roughly 1/4 cup in my scrambeled eggs. And hot sauce goes a long way too

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Nah, the chicks I hang out with are garlic guzzlers as well bro.
That just doesn't sound right.

To the original poster, there is absolutely NO reason you shouldn't eat the yolk. It likely has t-boosting effects. Just include the yolk and you can have hard-boiled (just boil for 20 min and leave it in the water overnight), over easy or over medium (my favorite)...eggs over easy or medium go great on dishes like chili or pasta or almost anything.

And to everyone hyping raw eggs, there are studies showing they don't digest completely. You're losing half the egg just like the original poster is by throwing out the yolk.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can always use that bodybuilding companys Liquid Egg White protien formula. Says it has no taste? Mix it in with a shake or something.

I eat my eggs scrambled. I hate eggs so its the only way I can eat them. I do eat the yolk as well.

iDShaDoW

Awards
And to everyone hyping raw eggs, there are studies showing they don't digest completely. You're losing half the egg just like the original poster is by throwing out the yolk.
I think the important thing to consider is, that some of these people out there are consuming up to 20-25 egg whites a day. Even though the yolk has a lot of good stuff in it, is it safe to be consuming that many egg yolks?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the important thing to consider is, that some of these people out there are consuming up to 20-25 egg whites a day. Even though the yolk has a lot of good stuff in it, is it safe to be consuming that many egg yolks?
Well everything in moderation. I think it was implied that if you use 3 or so whole eggs and then your egg whites.

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
zazz it up with some turkey bacon
turkey bacon is the sh!t. it tastes just like real bacon but hardy any fat.

i scramble them with cheese, bell peppers, onions, and a little T bacon and it gives it a good flavor. egg whites by themselves don't have any distinct flavor anways imo.

if ur really desperate then put 8-10 in a protein shake and chug away:cheers: