What Dr. do i need?

  1. What Dr. do i need?

    What kind of Dr, do i need to see in order to get this drug scribed for my stutter problem. i want o try Pagoclone or Zyprexat

  2. goto a speech therapist, and they can reccommend you to a doctor im sure, and then take it from there

  3. the prob, i dont wanta have to pay to see a dr just to ask a questio bc i have no mod coverage
Log in
Log in