- 26g of WPI

- 2 Tbs of Milo

All mixed in a blender than i drink as a shake

then multivitamin

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
No it is not even close to being too much. I think someone your size (same size as myself incidentally) can and should eat up to 1000 calories for breakfast. My normal breakfast is between 850 and 1000 (usually 2/3c oats, 2 frozen whole wheat toaster waffles, 3 tbsp pb, 1 tsp. honey, 1 scoop whey, 12 oz. whole milk).

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
No it is not even close to being too much. I think someone your size (same size as myself incidentally) can and should eat up to 1000 calories for breakfast. My normal breakfast is between 850 and 1000 (usually 2/3c oats, 2 frozen whole wheat toaster waffles, 3 tbsp pb, 1 tsp. honey, 1 scoop whey, 12 oz. whole milk).
we're all different with different goals day to day. anywho, no that is nowhere near excessive. i'm trying to gain now. but working my way up in calories from a dieting down phase. with that said, i'm just above maintenance cals right now, and i eat more than you do:

1 scoop whey
1 can Milo (nice with dat Milo!!!!!)
1 and 1/2 cups lowfat milk
***these three in a shaker cup.

1/2 cup red beans
1/2 cup brown rice

comes out to be 45g protein, 75g carbs, 10g fat for a total of 570 calories.

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
Thanks for the feedback everyone im gonna continue this breakfast

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
here we go again...k brosif...that shake should be a 'pre'breakfast meal. i still recommend a whole food meal as shakes are like sh!t through a goose. i'd get up an hour earlier than normal for this so you can still eat before you're daily shananigans! as mentioned up there, this is based on personal goals.

tdez

Awards
Well it depends on what your body fat is and really what your goals are. What exactly are you trying to do?

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
my mom drinks milo, it's one of those chocolate malted breakfast drinks. at 2tbsp he's just adding some maltose for flavor.

i think that is a pretty good bulking breakfast and could be even bigger for a true bulk.

you have 45-50 grams of carbs from the oatmeal, potentially another 15 from the milo, the WPI isolate is obviously the same number as you mentioned, and two eggs is about 12-14 grams of protein with 10 grams of fat.

I would suggest some flaxseeds to get your omega3 to omega6 ratio closer to 1:1, but your eggs may have some of the omega3 in it already.