Where can I find the anabolic diet?
- 10-12-2008, 10:37 AM
- 10-12-2008, 10:47 AM
10-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Thanks. I looked through that a little. It looks good. But I'm interested in actually have the author's full book. So I can really get into what it's all about. That thing gives SOME info. But I didn't see where it talks about the twelve days to start off the diet and all that. Maybe it's in there though> I'll have to read more later I suppose. BUt is there a link for the real book?
10-12-2008, 11:31 AM
10-12-2008, 01:43 PM
10-12-2008, 01:57 PM
I didn't find that. But it's still too expensive. I'm loking for the online .pdf of the book that's supposed to be out there. Anyone? I don't wanna pay 100 bucks for it.
10-13-2008, 12:05 AM
10-13-2008, 12:12 PM
10-13-2008, 02:16 PM
my site...evolvdfitness.com Downloads section...there is a bunch of other goodies there too...as well as more that I'm putting up now thanks to JBerto...
10-13-2008, 02:24 PM
10-13-2008, 02:44 PM
10-16-2008, 06:01 PM
10-16-2008, 08:12 PM
Yeah I do too. I wonder if his other book, the metobolic diet is similar? Or if it's maybe like a version for non-bodybuilders? I read the pdf of the anabolic diet, and it talks a lot about getting size and cutting for competitions, so it might not be so practical for the average bodybuilder.
10-16-2008, 08:16 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JohnnyBoy in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2006, 03:12 PM
- By General_Jah in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-07-2006, 04:40 PM
- By biggun2181 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-20-2005, 10:34 PM
- By Hellhound in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:48 AM
- By Jeffy-P in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 03-08-2004, 03:17 AM