Gynocomastia through Nolvadex....or any other way.

Spartan86

Awards
Hi, I've had Gyno since I was younger, it never went away, I've been in extremely good shape, with low body fat, my entire life, its just hereditary. I was curious, what kind of drugs would fix/cure/reverse the condition. I've read a lot about nolvadex, and letrozole, and they seem to be effective, if used together, as well as separately, I need to know what mg I would need, of either one or both, and a good routine to take it under. Any answers would be helpful, thank you.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You could find quite a bit of info in the PCT section. I'd start with nolva at a low dose and then evaluate and elevate dose if necessary. Letro also helps.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
go into the post cycle therapy spot, also id look into Arimidex at 1mg per day and slowly taper down after gyno goes away, then switch to a steroidal AI (aromasin,6bromo or 6 oxo would be good even low dose ATD)

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Gyno surgery. Ask your government if they cover/semi-cover it. My friend got free Lasik just because he asked. (I live in Canada.)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
The US doesn't do that. It's why we have awesome jets and chili cheese coneys.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Well we have some of your awesome jets too, probably downgraded sneakily by US engineers haha