Whole Milk

searcyc2

Awards
I've read on here before that it is very benificial to drink 1/2 - 1 gallon of whole milk/day for a bulk. Is this true?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah i love the stuff. just bought a gallon from the supermarket today. i do half a gallon a day when i'm bulking. Go through phases of using whole milk.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I thought I remembered reading in doesn't really matter skim vs whole, as the pasteurizing process kills a lot of the beneficial nutrients in the milk. The were was a thread on another forum with a lot of members that swore by drinking un-pasteurized milk, for the high growth hormone amounts in it, kinda tough stuff to find though, you'll have to find a local farm that sells it.

crazilyfter42

Awards
too much fat, stick to no or low fat milk
Fats are essential for bodybuilding. Whole milk is a staple for me especially during bulking phases. The only time I cut it out is during cuts when I drop to low fat or reduced fat.

BiggerGeek

Awards
I wish I could find me some raw milk without having to drive an hour

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could find me some raw milk without having to drive an hour
Yeah, I did find some when the thread was goin on the other forum but I never got it, I think i may get some and try it out for a little later this winter.

BiggerGeek

Awards
you really have to pick it up fresh from the farm. It only keeps for a week.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
yeah man whole milk is good
" oo that fat" deal with it ull put on more muscle than fat drinking it and that muscle will inturn burn more fat