- 10-07-2008, 05:03 PM
- 10-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Insulin resistance and sensitivity are just opposites of each other. If you have low resistance then your sensitivity is high and vice versa.
All things equal, it is better to have lower resistance (or higher sensitivity ). Resistance will naturally go up and down will your level of calorie intake.
However, talking about insulin in anything other than a theoretical context is pretty much useless. Whether it is about manipulating sensitivy or spiking it PWO, it is all hypothetical because there is no practical way for a healthy person to measure their insulin levels.
Similar Forum Threads
- By primal1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-13-2006, 05:06 PM
- By Bone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-30-2003, 09:58 PM
- By ironviking in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2003, 09:05 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2003, 07:23 PM
- By Trevdog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-05-2003, 06:35 AM