lookin for a nice breakfast shake....for a bulk

  1. Registered User
    just93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,427
    Answers
    0

    lookin for a nice breakfast shake....for a bulk


    im bulking and want to know a nice tasty breakfast shake i can make in the morning!
    any ideas??

  2. Registered User
    just93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,427
    Answers
    0


    come on anything??!!
  3. Registered User
    SmithSack's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0


    I can drink this one every morning, it's so good!

    1 cup of oats
    2 scoops of whey
    1 banana
    1 tsp of pb
    ice and water, maybe a little milk

    Blend it all up and enjoy. Tastes awesome! I have a coffee bean grinder that I put the oats in first that grinds it up into a powder, makes the oats a lot easier to drink. It may take a few times to get the right consistency but once you do you will love it.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    SmithSack's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0


    Oh I forgot to say it works best with chocolate whey.
  5. Registered User
    just93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,427
    Answers
    0


    damn i have vanilla lol
    but thanks smith im gunna right all of them down then see what ones i like
  6. Registered User
    mDeezy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    294
    Answers
    0


    a good one with vanilla is:

    1/2 cup oats
    1/2 cup plain yogurt
    1 cup frozen berries
    1 cup whole milk
    1 cup water
    2 scoops vanilla whey
    1 tsp. honey
    4-6 ice cubes
  7. Registered User
    Jim Mills's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    784
    Answers
    0


    For me (every morning for the past two years)... Two scoops of cookies and cream (whey) and two large table spoons of natty peanut butter..... That's in 1% milk....YUMMMY.
  8. Board Supporter
    R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    898
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SmithSack View Post
    I can drink this one every morning, it's so good!

    1 cup of oats
    2 scoops of whey
    1 banana
    1 tsp of pb
    ice and water, maybe a little milk

    Blend it all up and enjoy. Tastes awesome! I have a coffee bean grinder that I put the oats in first that grinds it up into a powder, makes the oats a lot easier to drink. It may take a few times to get the right consistency but once you do you will love it.
    bingo!
  9. Registered User
    edwards's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    786
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    damn i have vanilla lol
    but thanks smith im gunna right all of them down then see what ones i like
    it tastes fine with vanilla, in fact i prefer it
  10. Registered User
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,572
    Answers
    0


    here is what i do:

    1 cup oats
    2 bananas
    3 scoops any flavor muscle milk (i prefer choco mint chip)
    15 ice cubes
    1 cup milk
    and 1 heaping spoon of pb


    that shake is to die for!!

    also you can change out the milk for yogurt if you like! either way its all yummy in my tummy!
  11. Registered User
    BiggerGeek's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    126
    Answers
    0


    Man...I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER.

    I can't even keep it in the house because it is too tempting. I think I am gonna have to get some and keep it at my nerighbors. That way I can't get up in the middle of the night and grab a big spoon fulll of it.

    It is just toooooo good and soooo calorically dense. I could eat a whole jar no problem.
  12. Registered User
    pinchharmonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mills View Post
    For me (every morning for the past two years)... Two scoops of cookies and cream (whey) and two large table spoons of natty peanut butter..... That's in 1% milk....YUMMMY.
    perma bulk!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Breakfast weight gainer shake.
    By TravisG in forum Recipes
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 12:52 AM
  2. Breakfast: shake to food
    By Emohawkus in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 02:27 PM
  3. Critique my breakfast shake
    By jsp0785 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 05:54 PM
  4. James Ray's Breakfast Shake
    By JamesRayFan in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 05:49 PM
  5. THE breakfast bulking shake
    By glenihan in forum Recipes
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 06:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in