Is 3,600 calories enough
- 10-03-2008, 12:31 AM
Dudes just create an excel spreadsheet with all the nutritional data. Data from those programs is never accurate. Values always vary. Excel is where it's at and it doesn't take that long. Mine probably has 200 of my favorite foods with calories, protein, carbs and fats for portion size so I can easily create a diet.
- 10-03-2008, 12:38 AM
- 10-03-2008, 12:53 AM
So the program has individual brands and different variations of the same products within each brand?
PS- I keep my spreadsheet on my phone...
10-03-2008, 11:35 AM
10-03-2008, 01:31 PM
10-03-2008, 01:36 PM
10-03-2008, 10:22 PM
that program does look pretty awesome. I'd like to have it, but I still can't justify the price. I already have the macro's for most of the foods I eat regularly memorized, and the rest are written down. Maybe, when I am bulking and want to eat more things I will get it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By crankchest in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2009, 05:37 PM
- By stfdkd37 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2008, 06:48 PM
- By xaktsaroth in forum BulkingReplies: 15Last Post: 03-24-2006, 10:01 AM
- By supersoldier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2004, 12:57 PM
- By kraftkid in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2004, 05:07 PM