Is 3,600 calories enough

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4771
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    64.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Dudes just create an excel spreadsheet with all the nutritional data. Data from those programs is never accurate. Values always vary. Excel is where it's at and it doesn't take that long. Mine probably has 200 of my favorite foods with calories, protein, carbs and fats for portion size so I can easily create a diet.

  2. Senior Member
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    974
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    44.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Dudes just create an excel spreadsheet with all the nutritional data. Data from those programs is never accurate. Values always vary. Excel is where it's at and it doesn't take that long. Mine probably has 200 of my favorite foods with calories, protein, carbs and fats for portion size so I can easily create a diet.
    almost every one i've seen is right and you can add custom food. whatever i eat i can put in all the label information so there's no need to rely on pre made nutrition facts, and most of the ones i've seen anyway are right. i don't have to wait to get to a computer i can access it all the time.
  3. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4771
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    64.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So the program has individual brands and different variations of the same products within each brand?

    PS- I keep my spreadsheet on my phone...
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    974
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    44.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    So the program has individual brands and different variations of the same products within each brand?

    PS- I keep my spreadsheet on my phone...
    some have different brands, and if there isn't i just go to custom and type in the info, there's a lot of restaurant info too so thats pretty nice to have on the go
  5. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4771
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    64.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    some have different brands, and if there isn't i just go to custom and type in the info, there's a lot of restaurant info too so thats pretty nice to have on the go
    The restaurant info would be very nice to have.:bruce2:
  6. Senior Member
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    974
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    44.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    The restaurant info would be very nice to have.:bruce2:
    there's a seperate program for like 2.99 i think thta is nothing but restaurant nutrition facts.
  7. New Member
    BiggerGeek's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    81.87%

    that program does look pretty awesome. I'd like to have it, but I still can't justify the price. I already have the macro's for most of the foods I eat regularly memorized, and the rest are written down. Maybe, when I am bulking and want to eat more things I will get it.

    Maybe.....one day
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how low should your calories go!
    By crankchest in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 06:37 PM
  2. calories/calories from fat/ sugar alcohol
    By stfdkd37 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 07:48 PM
  3. Calories Burned vs calories taken
    By xaktsaroth in forum Bulking
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 11:01 AM
  4. T3 And Calories
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 01:57 PM
  5. Too Few Calories???
    By kraftkid in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 06:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in